Hey Fluffy, few questions...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  6:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
first things first, hows the tour been progressing as of lately? Everything going well and keeping steady? Hope to hear some on the road stories from you when you get a chance

How has the taping been going? all shows down so far, or are there any unfortunate misses? I know some guys have to get in contact with you about it, so just wondering how its been so far.

Also, just as a matter of respect i wanted to ask you, since youre part of the crew, if its ok for me to register www.timreynolds.net for my site. If not, im gonna get plasmpulsarspasm.com or plasmspasm or something silly from tims setlists. i just dont want to buy it nad then have the tim crew come after me , cause im sure you'll sick Rew on me *laughs*. just kiddin

last up, what do you guys listen to on the road? is there a tape or cd thats been in the radio most, or do you guys just surf the frequencies for whtaevers on thats good.

thanks for your TIMe

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  8:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh, and did tim ever figure out the names of the Sade and Depeche Mode cover songs he did? curious

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2001 :  12:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
boost

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2001 :  8:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, Tim says you should use one of the setlist songs. He thinks its a bad idea to have 2 TimReynolds sites, he feels it would confuse people. He really liked your idea of plasmpulsarspasm. He thought that one was really kewl. Shouldn't surprise us since he invented the phrase. HEHE. He thinks that one is the way to go. He always liked that expression. He says thanx for asking and thanx for the tribute. Use away. He says if you feel really strongly about the other you can go that way but he would prefer a song title, especially the one you suggested. He thought that was really kewl!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2001 :  8:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As far as what we listen to, It is never the radio. We all bring CDs and we take turns playing stuff. Things you might hear in the TR touring van:
Fear Factory
New Perry Farrell
Pantera
John McLaughlin and Mahavishnu Orch
Donovan
The Who
Chris Whitley
Machinehead
Butthole Surfers
New Slayer album(AWESOME)
Neurosis
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
Revolting Cocks
NIN
Ministry
Yes
Steve Stevens
Psychic TV
Motorhead
Bomb
Henry Rollins
Joe Walsh
Frank Zappa
Kittie
Brujeria
Black Sabbath
Depeche Mode
Nick Cave
Unida
Kyuss
Monster Magnet
Pink Floyd
Skinny Puppy(a big fave right now)
Ohgr(solo stuff)
Spirit Caravan
Prong
Queens of the Stoneage
Old Man Gloom
ISIS
Karma to Burn
Laughing Hyenas
Helmet(another big fave at the moment)
Foetus
Swans
ZZ Top
Deep Purple

These are the things I can remember we have listened to so far on this tour.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  12:28:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fear Factory
New Perry Farrell
Pantera
John McLaughlin and Mahavishnu Orch
Donovan
The Who
Chris Whitley
Machinehead
Butthole Surfers
New Slayer album(AWESOME)
Neurosis
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
Revolting Cocks
NIN
Ministry
Yes
Steve Stevens
Psychic TV
Motorhead
Bomb
Henry Rollins
Joe Walsh
Frank Zappa
Kittie
Brujeria
Black Sabbath
Depeche Mode
Nick Cave
Unida
Kyuss
Monster Magnet
Pink Floyd
Skinny Puppy(a big fave right now)
Ohgr(solo stuff)
Spirit Caravan
Prong
Queens of the Stoneage
Old Man Gloom
ISIS
Karma to Burn
Laughing Hyenas
Helmet(another big fave at the moment)
Foetus
Swans
ZZ Top
Deep Purple

Why do I find it so funny that one artist that comes up so often over here isn't on this list? :)
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  8:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought of the same thing.........

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  9:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What reason would Tim have to listen to a Dave CD? He has contributed to most of their albums, and most musicians don't usually listen to their own stuff

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000