New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  12:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a small request to everybody. Whether it's a hug, a few warm words, whatever. Spread a little love. The world is cold. Let's all help to make it a little warmer. I'm serious. To your parents, a brother, a sister, a friend, a stranger. Even if they'll think you're crazy. Just help someone out today, make someone's day a little brighter. It is all our responsibility.

"Underneath you know well you have nothing to fear, for the dreams that came to you when so young, told of a life where spring is sprung."
-Nick Drake

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  3:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll do.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2002 :  01:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I helped out somebody yesterday... I was at the movies (seeing Frida, the new one with Salma Hayak) and I moved down a seat so that a couple could sit together. Does that count as spreading a little love?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2002 :  9:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just read the post, so i'll do it tomorrow(it's night right now) i need to stop telling this girl she smells bad(it's an inside joke, but kinda mean and funny). i'll resolve to not tell her that tomorrow!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2002 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i don't think i can swing that.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2002 :  9:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very Kewl. I gave my two extra Peter Gabriel concert tickets to my friends brother and a friend and all I asked was that when they had the opportunity to do something nice for someone else they should.
(In other words I didn't get money from them)After the concert they couldn't seem to thank me enough....just being able to share that experience with them was enough for me.

I did this because over the years I have been very blessed. Our home was furnished in what I used to call "Early Salvation Army" for years. Friends gave us a beautiful dinningroom table, chairs and china cabinet and wouldn't take a cent from us....only asked us to do something nice for people when we had the opportunity. It was something I always remembered.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  02:48:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reminds me of that movie Pay It Forward. It was good until the end. Man did they know how to ruin a movie!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  2:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page