Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Soko
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  7:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
does anyone know where i can find anything off in november sunlight?

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  8:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you mean??Did you go to www.sokoband.com ????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  01:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no i didnt. do they have whole songs to download?????

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  06:59:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think so, I have all of Mike's cd's so I never looked to see if there were any full songs to download. Glad you are asking though...INS is my favorite cd!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  4:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been digging INS, too. It just has such a happy sound. And while in most cases, a happy sound might be followed by shitty actual music (or musicians), the music (and musicians) on this cd are amazing. I love the bass riff at the beginning of the first song. MMmm.

I really do like this cd. And if you're looking for something off the cd, you might consider just buying it. It's good enough to buy, if that's what you were trying to test by downloading some.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000