Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 For those of you who like solo acoustic guitar.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chick Gadd
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  3:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I know that you all love Tim's solo acoustic stuff, check out this new artist Kaki King...http://www.kakiking.com....you will definately be pleased!

-adam

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  3:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i listened to a few songs to see, and although hes not bad, i dont really care much for what I heard.

Carmine Street Sign was uninteresting, didnt go anywhere. Night After Sidewalk was really peaceful but also didnt seem to go far, but i rather enjoyed that a bit. "dead pig" was the catchiest of the three, and i kind of dig it. The good: the odd song titles fit the description of the music well. The bad: the songs are well done, and hes got some potential, but theyre unmemorable. Im not going to be thinking about them in half an hour, let alone any other time.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  4:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*she
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  4:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats a she???? awsome...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  6:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kinda cool to see a girlie out there doing her thing, and her technique sounds pretty interesting... but the music just doesn't strike me as great. I think Erich hit the nail on the head, it's not memorable. Some of it actually sounds a little like a chapman stick... but there are parts, especially when she starts hitting the guitar (at least that's what it sounds like) that it just sounds like it was recorded with a wal-mart microphone from the next room through a wall with a pillow covering the soundhole. Allthough from the description of her technique, I wouldn't mind watching her play a song or two... especially if she's hot. Is she hot?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  7:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
especially if she's hot. Is she hot?

You decide.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  01:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I give'er 3 thumbs up.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  01:18:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
up where?

*ducks*

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

The Master
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2002 :  7:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Master's Homepage  Send The Master an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone say "average Michael Hedges ripoff"?

Signature? Uhhh...I have bad handwriting...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000