New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brenden_uk
Is Anybody Here?

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  04:42:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are the chancers seeing Tim in the UK..

Peace

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  04:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD, BrendanUK! The idea of TR in Europe has been bandied about now for about a year. Our booking agent Tom Baggott has been trying to work out a way to make it work logistically and financially. He has now been taken over by a larger booking agency and hopefully that will enable us to eventually do some UK dates. At this time there are no plans, only hopes, that these shows will come together in the future. We would love to do a European tour. Keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah that would be very kewl!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

brenden_uk
Is Anybody Here?

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent !!! thanks for the reply, well lets hope he gets here soon, he is great.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  07:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the kind words and support!! As I always say, Keep the Faith!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Welcome aBOARD, BrendanUK! The idea of TR in Europe has been bandied about now for about a year. Our booking agent Tom Baggott has been trying to work out a way to make it work logistically and financially. He has now been taken over by a larger booking agency and hopefully that will enable us to eventually do some UK dates. At this time there are no plans, only hopes, that these shows will come together in the future. We would love to do a European tour. Keep your fingers crossed.

Somehow that hit me as a very polite and PC way of saying "snowball's chance in hell." :P
-J

Go to Top of Page

brenden_uk
Is Anybody Here?

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  6:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Somehow that hit me as a very polite and PC way of saying "snowball's chance in hell." :P
-J

ha ha that's funny, well I've been waiting 4 years to see DMB back in the UK so maybe TR will get here first, lets hope !!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We now have a goal!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Lagodius
Is Anybody Here?

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  02:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lagodius's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It would be quite refreshing to see him in Copenhagen, Denmark as well. I'd surely pay a few bucks for see the Guitar virtorous in action.

Lagodius
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  3:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Europe...I'm saving up to take a trip across the pond to visit some family in Scotland and a buddy in Ireland..if that could coincide with a TR tour that would be excellent...it would be even better if I could get some recording equipment between now and then and figure out how to use it properly...anyway, I know these are pipedreams, but you gotta have dreams, right? If it doesn't go down, I'll try and smuggle some kilts back for everybody...and bagpipes...and Guiness (you know they keep the good stuff in Ireland, we get the second-hand shite!)

"Cheers!" (in English accent, of course)
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  4:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...and Guiness

First beer that ever crossed my lips.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  8:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

"Cheers!" (in English accent, of course)

Of course.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000