Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  07:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.imfanatic.com/whatdrinkareyou.php

I'm a martini....

Rich, and refined you're smooth and saucy. You're the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  08:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I like my eggs like I like my alcohol, in a shotglass filled with alcohol (minus eggs)."

Hehe...that was just too funny.

Here's what I am (seriously, and I answered honestly).

You're a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the 'Sex, or be sexed' motto.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  08:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

CONGRATS!
You're an Shirley Temple! In the alcoholic world, you have no respect. You can't hold your liqour, you're usually designated driver, and in general, you're just a woman/bad person.

Hehe.....it's funny because it's true.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  08:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I didn't get martini...eeww...those are nasty to me (no offence dirtydirty).

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  09:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

You're a Gin & Tonic! Smart, but mellow you let conversation come to you.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:03:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never even heard of that one Xar.

And you know until yesterday I didn't ever know your signature quote was from Marylin Manson (even if it was discussed here before, which I imagine it was...) in Disposable Teens.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have never heard of that drink. Yes, Disposable Teens. Good stuff.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:24:23 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Patrick O, I'm a martini too!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  2:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a Cosmopolitan...mondern, hip, and always in fashion. A regular slave to society!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  3:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a Jello Shooter
I'm a jello shot, quick painless and wiggly. I tend to get
people messed up without delay. I'm an absolute essential for
any party just like toilets!

Interesting because I've been known to down a few jello shots periodically, in fact they are one of my fav's.

I got the biggest kick out of question # 9.
Your ideal first date with someone is...............................

a concert and a bag of weed.
Too Funny!

I also have a funny story about sex on the beach(the drink!!). I used to be a bartender in Lake Placid, NY at a swank resort right on the lake. One time we were hosting a big corporate week where all these high falooting mucky mucks were around. One day when all the corporate wives were in the bar while their husbands were golfing I introduced them to sex on the beaches. I couldn't make the blenders go fast enough to keep these crazy women satisfied. They were guzzling like crazy and getting more wasted by the minute. They were getting the biggest kick out of the name of the drink. None of them had heard of one and they thought for sure that I had made the name up. Asking me, whats that drink called again, fully knowing, and then rolling around laughing(sheltered life or prudish?) So I got the idea of making them do shots of them off the bar with no hands. Hands behind the back, if you use them or spill it, you drink another one. By this time the prim and proper, well dressed and pressed women were putting their whole mouths over the shot glass and sloshing them down with no hands. It was the funniest thing I had seen bartending and I'd seen alot.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  3:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
putting their whole mouths over ... and sloshing them down with no hands.

Oh my...ooohhhh my...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  3:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I knew you'd like that
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  4:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, I was a "Tim board" lurker until Liz talked me out of it...just wanted to say I get such a laugh from the things you write about....the bartender story is halirious!!! I have been around those types of conventions where the men go one way, the women the other and I could just picture that happening. You are sooo funny. Some TIMe everyone from the board has to go to see Tim play at the same venue...now that would be wild!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  6:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool Patrick, I'm one of those people that are what you see is what you get! LOL!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  6:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, well...what you get with a martini is pretty much what you see ... vodka ... drunk ...

And if you drink Everclear straight, then you've got some serious problems. And that's not a good thing.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  8:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heres a stiff drink: A FlamingJoemoe

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  04:50:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe with those weird questions mine actually came out to one of the my fave drinks, and keep in mind they are few.

CONGRATS!
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  11:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like brother like sister...

Only these people can't spell. It's spelled one way on the picture and another way in the quote. Tacky.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  11:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay I must be a total lush, because I've heard of depth charges. Actally, since I've never drunk one, maybe I just have a lot of lush friends. I did go to quite a drinking school...

Also, the no-handed shots that Evergreen was talking about are often referred to as "blow jobs" for obvious reasons.

teri
"know-it-all" extraordinaire
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  12:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No hands shot...hehe...

Anyone ever heard of a "mind eraser"?

I wish that's what I'd been.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  3:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Vodka & Tonic with a twist of lime....I don't know what similarities I share with this drink, but I sure like drinkin'em! Uh-huh!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  12:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey SpaceMonkey, is that your fave drink or is that the answer the quiz gave you? Or is it both, that would be weird!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2002 :  10:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
CONGRATS!
You're a WHITE RUSSIAN!
Milky, cloudy and gross, you're a horrible drink. Who got you to try it anyway?
Vodka = Kudos.
Kaluhua = Kudos.
Milk = You're a damn fool

Well that sucks, I'm a horrible drink...

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2002 :  11:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2002 :  1:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, I can't be a White Russain!?!?!...they suck!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought you were a Vodka & Tonic with a twist of Lime?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  08:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm confused too....so what else is new? This said I was a Cosmopolitan but I wish I had been a Kamikaze because that's my favorite drink! Vodka and triple sec...don't know what else is in them but they sure are good and go down so easy.....

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  12:23:17 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, my pre-test prediction was Vodka & Tonic because I drink them at an alarming rate....but I am a caucasian and I have Russain in my blood so I guess this is an accurate assesment.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  12:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, this is what I am.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  1:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooooh Very Nice!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  5:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One thing nice about Thanksgiving is after dinner I can drink and relax and not go anywhere! (Can't drink before dinner or I'd screw it up!hehehe) Suffice to say I am feeling no pain right now!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  7:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROTFLMAO Hey enthuTIMsiast, if that is what the "drink test" assessed for you, I would say you are an ALCOHOLIC!! HEHE

Moe:Phone call for Al, Al Coholic!!

PS: I will never open this thread again as it took over 6 minutes to open with my slow-ass 56k modem. SERIOUSLY

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000