For the Man who has Everything
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2002 :  07:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Read on, or for instant gratification, scroll to the link!

--

Subject: NEW! Simpsons Talking Beer Opener!
From: "Gizmos" <homer@gonetdeals.com> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:27:36 -0500

Woo-hoo! The officially licensed bottle opener has just arrived and is sure to make your favorite beverage even more entertaining. When the metal on the opener touches the bottlecap, Homer sounds off with his trademark phrases of pleasure as liquid pours.

Click here to hear it play!
http://gonetdeals.com/go/deal?&d=81230&g=7a953c&z=81132

No buttons to push, batteries included. The high-impact plastic body is sure to last until Moe's Tavern burns down -- again.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2002 :  08:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teri that is soooo great! LOL I want at least 2 for gifts hehehe.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  06:25:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! You can get it for as little as $9.95, pcbTIM will be SOOOO HAPPY!!! I can't believe he hasn't told us which episode that soundbite comes from. Any ideas oh master of the Simpsons quotes?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  8:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for a response from pcbTIM...

teri
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  11:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where is that punk anyway? Did he mention being away for any reason? Not to pry, but he does usually say when he's going to be away.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  9:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Where is that punk anyway?

One word......school.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  12:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You could still tell us what you think about this topic. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.......it's a good idea, but I don't consume alcohol, so it doesn't really interest me.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  4:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet you can use it for soda as well, that is if you can still find soda in glass bottles. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  7:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They have Coke all over the place in glass bottles now. My roommate has the fridge stocked with the stuff.

teri
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  8:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

They have Coke all over the place in glass bottles now. My roommate has the fridge stocked with the stuff.

Better not tell the cops otherwise......oh wait, you weren't talking about that kind....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  04:14:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, watch what you say, don't forget pcbTIM is a narc!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  10:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry. Coca-Cola in bottles! (wink wink nudge nudge)

teri
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  06:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unbelievable...the girl I'm dating just bought me one of these as a gift! I didn't even have to pretend that I liked it...when I found this link last week I tried ordering one, but their system was down. It's the coolest thing ever! She is DEFINITELY a keeper

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  08:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's soooo kewl!!!! Definitely a keeper!hehehe You've gotta love a girl who gets you one of those!And they said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.....well in a way it is,hehehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  8:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like SYNCHRONICITY to me!!! Congratulations, I guess you must be a "man who has EVERYTHING"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000