Tim AIM Icons:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  12:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if you guys wanted aim incons of tim, or avatars for other forums, here are a few i made and have used:

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/pictures/aim.html

~pw'oikr
~( ">

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  07:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot! I just made the See Into Your Soul one my new icon.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  3:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
added a bunch of new icons. im going to continue to do so, just for fun.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  4:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's cool how they are hyperlinked so that they go straight and set themselves as the icon. How did you know how to do that? Its interesting that someone can change something on my computer just by me clicking.... scary, a little, too.

I like the icons, they are nice.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  4:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just changed mine again.

Oh and Jason, it's best not to think of those things. I still can get over how telephones work. I mean, the speed of sound is 331 m/s....but when placed in a wire, it can travel so much faster than that.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  5:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the speed of sound is 1130 feet per second, rounded down to 1000 feet per second so as to work with miliseconds. this is how we create sound alterations, such as stomp boxes, by working with the 1ft/ms number

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  5:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
331 m/s = 1130 ft/s

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  8:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe, i know , just ramblin on...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  03:11:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds a little asymptotic to me. HEHE

As for the icons, I saw them the other day when I was on your site. They are quite nice. I was quite impressed with site as a whole. Have you noticed the similarity between your bannerheads font(or what ever you call them) and the ones on MusicToday.com? I noticed a certain similarity. Was this intentional or a coincidence? Just curious.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  7:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the icon, i got one of the gas mask icons, a certain persuasion called tim17...thanks again!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  12:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those are cool pictures... I saw one the other day on the web and I can't find it again...it would make a nice one of those things you make. I'll search again when I'm bored...oh, wait...I'm that now...I'll search again when I don't have to act so busy...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  02:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks, ive added 8 more

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  02:40:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAh, I see you have the picture to which I was referring. It's the...well, Tim21.jpg as you have it labeled... TIM with mud or something on his face. That's the pic I found and lost the other day on the web...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  03:20:51 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, I remember that pic from the oooold TR website, does anyone have the full size one of that?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  03:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

AAh, I see you have the picture to which I was referring. It's the...well, Tim21.jpg as you have it labeled... TIM with mud or something on his face. That's the pic I found and lost the other day on the web...

i knew it was that, just had a feeling . Here you go:

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  04:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Test post...

Erich, you should be on AIM now ... We could be html geeks for a minute.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  11:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In Comic Book Store Guy's Voice:

"Best TR photo ever."

Fluffy can you PLEASE give us the lowdown as to what was going on during this photo shoot the next TIMe you talk to the Grey Leader...TIM appears to be prancing around some tranquil wilderness scene in the buff with mud all over himself...talk about getting back to nature...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  11:23:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That "mud" looks more like something else to me, if you know what I mean...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  2:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You mean it's fecal matter?!?!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000