enthuTIMsiast reaches 5000!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  7:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, congratulations on your new pinnacle.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  7:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you thank you. Like you, I didn't notice when it happened. I did notice when I hit 5002, however. So congratulations to me and thank you very much. First of all I'd like to thank...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  7:46:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, congrats. I still have a long ways to go.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No...I have a long way to go!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just remember, it's all about quality...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not quantity.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And that my friends is why I'm stuck at 29...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I was stuck on 29 a few times myself.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  11:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Jason!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  12:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Pam!!!!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  07:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see you haven't noticed any similarities that this thread shares yet.....

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  07:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah...hehehe...

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  07:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You have no idea about what I'm talking, do you?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  08:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  10:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  11:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't. Wait. What was the question?

Flood control: 33
Jason: 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In that case, I do know exactly about what you're talking.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbdmb

I see you haven't noticed any similarities that this thread shares yet.....

Now I remember.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  12:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay, gunna make mine....

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  12:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....an even 200. Hell yes.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  12:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then I'll take 5029. See, I'm stuck at 29 again.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000