Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 today was the worst fucking day of my life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  01:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats pretty much it. I know this may sound a bit childish, but my girlfiend and I broke up today. My heart was truly broken. Im completely lost, and i have no idea what to do or where to go from here right now. anyways, i probably wont be around for at least a little while. peace.

god
Kevin

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  02:34:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about that Kev, if there is anything I can do feel free to contact me. Sorry for the bad luck, but I am pretty sure almost every guy(and the girls) have been there. It is a pretty suck-shitty situation all the way around. There is lots we could say, but if you are anything like me, you aren't ready to hear it right about now. So my thought are with you in this trying TIMe. If there is anything I can do, feel free to LMK.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:14:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, man. Wish there was something I could do. But if you think of anything, send me an email.

But look on the bright side.......if this was the worst day of your life, then you have nowhere else to go but up.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin I am sooo sorry. Unfortunately time is the only thing that eases the pain.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  11:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear Kev... ditto what everyone else has already said.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  11:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know everyone always says it.... but TIME is the medicine.
I smoke huge amounts of pot when I need to forget, but thats not for everyone and I think when it comes right down to it, its TIMe. Pot just makes my mind venture off into the bliss of imagination and creativity then before you know it alot of TIMe goes by, and the pain is weakened.

And sometimes...sex toys are just much easier than relationships.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  04:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, any new news? Have things gotten any better? How are you holding up?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  10:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey guys, thanks for the kind words and emails! I guess you can say that I'm doing better, or as best I can given the circumstances. Right now, I'm just fighting along with school (which is getting really boring and tedious, working full time, and looking forward to going to North Carolina for thanksgiving where a good portion of my family gets together every few years in the outer banks.

Seriously though, even though I didnt reply to this in over two weeks, each of the things you all said helped.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i never even saw this post originaly. whoops. sorry to hear aobut your day....hope u feel better

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  03:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, glad to hear you are getting beyond it. School and work can be a great distraction from such things, take it from me. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000