New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Street-Samurai
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  05:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I've been a voyour of this message board for some TIMe now and just recently decided to start posting. I would like to think I'm not an FNG but hey what can you do. Anyway I was reading the topic where everyone was introducing themselves: http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93
and I couldnt believe how much I have in common with you all.
With all of the crap thats out there it's good to see people with such awesome taste in music, movies, etc. Although there were a few exceptions but we all have our skeletons.
I look forward to more funny and informative topics in the future and hopefully I can add a little something.

Mike

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  05:37:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds good SS. Welcome to the board, were we can have some intresting(?) conversations.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  06:47:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD!......ummmmmmmmm....again!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  09:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep SS I remember you from when you posted before.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aah, it's been so long since we've heard that.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahoy-hoy.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  12:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe tru... it seems like nobody stops by to say "hello" before they start posting anymore. It's just so nice when they do.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  1:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahoy-hoy...hehe good one...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  2:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
arrr. ahoy dere. i be de pirate on dis MB, saint jude..that is unless ye would like to sword duel w/ me.

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
welcome! IT's great having you voyuers pop up here and there.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

ahoy-hoy.

Hehe.....that's how I usually answer my phone. Confuses the hell out of everybody.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Street-Samurai
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  3:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I had no idea how many of you are pirates though. Just don't steal my dabloons.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:58:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD full TIMe!!! Seen you post in the past here and there and look forward to you contributing MORE in the future.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000