This is so stupid...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  6:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but go there anyway!

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?418710953

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  6:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The page cannot be displayed.

Don't know why.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  6:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit...it's a conspiracy..yeah, that's is.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  6:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tried it again just now, still won't work.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  7:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOOP WOOP!!!!!!! ERROR, ERROR!!!! didn't work

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

This is so stupid...

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  01:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It works now.....TRY IT NOW!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  01:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You sucker, you lured me in, got me to put in a name, and you get some sort of credit for it, don't you.

Well, if that's how it has to be for me to make friends...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  02:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just needed to feed...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  09:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, you suck.

Flood control: 5
Jason: 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  04:16:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I got were a whole bunch of pain in the ass pop-ups. That really sucked on my slow-ass 56k modem. THANX for nothing. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000