I want to change my forum name
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this name is great, but lately ive been consolodating my forum names and keeping the w/ an h for my sig. hows this look...

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
simple, yet pretty much the same thing. I think im going to use it more though. thoughts?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah man I've got a thought...why don't you just change your old login and keep your IQ ..er your post count? I don't guess it matters that much, tho, really... But I like it, I like it very muchly.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  12:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if I can handle that kind of change... it's blowing my MIND!

Yeah... just email Jon and I think he can change it for you.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  1:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I know Jon's busy, but if it can be done I imagine he can work you in.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  7:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
it's blowing my ....
nevermind...
hey just ask ohn to change it for u.. can't he do that?

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, I want to change mine too.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me too. I don't think dmb works very well over here. It's always bugged me. I should have asked when Jason did it to his.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:31:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Petersburgh

quote:
it's blowing my ....
nevermind...

See HTG? It isn't that hard (hehe)!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOh, two posts in a row...those are the kind where flood control really sucks. I hope all of you who want to get your name changed just go ask jon. I'm not sure if he can do it anymore since the board change. Of course he is a busy person, and he can't change everyone's name... He might end up wishing he hadn't changed one in the past... I don't know..just ask him if you want it changed. If he can, I'm sure he will.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What extacly does the PCB in pcbdmb stand for? Your initials?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very good. Patrick Cullip-Brennan

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oooh, you just said your full name, now all kinds of bad shit is going to happen to you... why not just tell everyone your social security number, too?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure. I don't see the harm, Jason Martin.

"000-00-0002 Damn Roosevelt"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And just for fun, I did a search on yahoo with my name. And I got two results, this message board.....and a list of the people in my physics class last semester.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MWAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

I did the same patrick and the very first one was this:

www.artplayboy.com which has as one of it's artists Jason Martin.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Nelson] Haw haw! [/Nelson]

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  04:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, that is pretty funny that you are thinking about changing your screenname. I had always thought it was kind of redundant, since you can see the h in the Erich part. HEHE

Anyway, I would suggest you and Liz contact Mr. Soldo. I bet it is something he can do very quick if it is indeed possible. He is the man with power to change such things if such a power exists. Email him about it. Especially you Liz. I know why it is so important to change yours. I bet he can do something. If not, just resign up and put the old name to rest. Great to see you posting again. I missed you bunches and bunches. Glad you are back amongst us loons.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  04:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast wrote in another thread:
quote:
Just like pcbtim

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2631

Sounds like maybe you should be contacting Mr. Soldo as well pcbTIM!!

Plus that is WAY easier to type. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Plus that is WAY easier to type. HEHE

Are you still hung up about that?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YES, because I type it so frequently and it never seems to get any easier to type dammit!

pcbTIM, MUCH EASIER!!!!

May I entice you with a..................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  2:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why not just type Patrick?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  01:39:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patrick? Why Patrick? How about paTRICK? What do you think of that Silky? Or maybe just Pat, like that character on SNL. I got it, PaTRICK, or your rap name could be P-TRICK! You be P-Trick with the spaghetti dick!!!And who knows maybe you could do a Pee Trick with your spaghetti dick. The possibilities are endless.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  12:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I'm sure there's an end. But it won't be pretty, that's for sure.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  10:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How is it that we know its a spagetti dick? Did I miss some pictures?
Rather, I guess it's how is it that YOU know its a spagetti dick?

Anyway, I've been wanting to change my screen name for months too. Evergreen is dead. I don't really care about post count so I'm not going to ask Jon S. I'm worried about how this will affect Silky though. It could cause him to experience performance anxiety and then he'd have to change his name too.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  10:57:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Huh? What? What'd I miss?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  11:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky said
quote:
I don't know if I can handle that kind of change... it's blowing my MIND!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  2:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh... gotcha. Sorry, my mind is pretty fried, I just took my 3rd exam of the week.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  2:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ive always wanted to call you Pilky The Simp

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  4:56:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well you just did... how'd it feel?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  6:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

ive always wanted to call you Pilky The Simp

Is that an unknown Simpsons character?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  10:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, I emailed Jon to change my screen name. I haven't heard back yet. It's nothing major, just one little letter that means a whole lot to me now.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  10:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool Jon, that put a smile on my face! Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awsome Liz

Im sticking with this name cause i dont mind the post count, honestly.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich, I like your name change better too, and don't worry about the counts...remember the guitars got incredibly small...hehehe. It won't be long til you have a bunch of them again any way!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I...fear...change....WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, I'm better now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  11:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah post count really isn't important. You losers. Hehe... glad you got fixed up LizT. And Erich, I do like your new name better too. I do not want to change my name. However, I realized the other day that it's the fucking stupidest name ever. Oh well, it fits.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  01:19:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

However, I realized the other day that it's the fucking stupidest name ever.

And you're just realizing this now?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  07:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But didn't you already change your name once enthuDMBsiast?

I could be mistaken, BUT..............

I don't think so.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  11:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's healthy for us to have a few hard-to-pronounce names here on the board. And Jason's is definitely easier with TIM in the middle!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys crack me up! LOL! Erich your new screen name, short and sweet like mine.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  2:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the "T" Liz, I am very happy for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000