TRelated Topics
 check it...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  11:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://etree02.archive.org/etree/

scroll down to the ones starting with "tr2" and "tr3"

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  11:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
check it...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2553

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  01:59:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehee.... welcome to last week :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  08:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Baboonboy...I see you already knew about the downloads page...sorry for telling you again. But you might not have known the other about Erich working to get those up there...so maybe that helped. But still no ETA.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  03:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just informed of this site tonite at our show at The Lincoln Theater in Raliegh NC. A guy named Dail recorded the show and asked our permission to post the show there. He said we could post lots of shows there. I am going to have Jon Soldo look into it. Keep watching archive.org for the recording of the show in Raleigh. Dail did a matrix recording which will probably mean more to you than me. He said he hopes to have it posted there by the weekend. A little added bonus, TR felt that was the best show he has done so far on this tour. It felt really great to him and it sounded awesome in the room to both Rew and myself. Hopefully his recording will reflect that. If nothing else, it should be a wonderful example of the shows for people who will not be able to witness it in person this TIMe around. ENJOY, and LMK when it is posted.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  08:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Even tho at present I can't download shows, I would be extatic if Jon posted a bunch of the shows he has to that site. I've been figuring lately, and I think there must be a whole whole bunch of shows out there that just can't seem to get started circulating because whoever has the originals doesn't have time or whatever. This would be a great way, I think.

enthuTIMsiast <-eagerly awaiting when he can download shows...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  2:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, he posted it up at the archives board, i flipped out. im so excited for an '02 recording you have no idea.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  3:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He did post it there? I can't seem to see it, can you hit us with a link?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  3:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry, he posted a message on the board:

http://www.archive.org/iathreads/post-view.php?id=1478

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  4:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just was checking that link and I can't see how to get to the show. Any suggestions? I also clicked on entuTIMsiasts link above, and the show isn't showing up there either. I sure would like to get a 002 one.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  4:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im sorry, i think i still wasnt clear... the show isnt NOT up. It will be up. Im just excited

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  6:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

Im sorry, i think i still wasnt clear... the show isnt NOT up.

Hehe....that's pretty funny.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  7:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right, so if it isn't not up, then we should be able to see it, right?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  10:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
d'oh, you got me, typo. no, its not up

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000