TRelated Topics
 TR CDs in stores?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Master
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Master's Homepage  Send The Master an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey,

I know you can buy TR CDs off the net, and that's prolly the best way to do so, but I'm wondering...

Has anyone actually seen any Tim Reynolds CDs on store shelves? I have looked at every single record store in my city, and there is nothing by him (although I didn't expect there to be).

Just um...wondering. Yeah.

Signature? Uhhh...I have bad handwriting...

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Best Buy usually has a few TR cd's in stock at any given time. Luckily, my favorite record shop (Lou's Records) specializes in hard to find stuff. They stock all of Tim's cds that are in print.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found Stream and See Into Your Soul at a Virgin Megastore in San Francisco.....although I haven't seen any of his CDs in any Virgin store in L.A.........so you never know.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, virgin stocks a good handful at times. thats where I got Gossip, Sanctuary, and Stream.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  10:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I picked up Nomadic Wavelength and Astral Projection at Border's. They usually have a couple of different TR CDs in stock every time I go in there...

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  11:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw Astral Projection at Borders in Minneapolis, and I saw See Into Your Soul at Sam Goody in the Mall of America.

Also, at my local Best Buy (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) they had Gossip of the Neurons, now THAT was shocking.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  01:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have seem them very sporadically at music stores in my travels. Sometimes they are ridiculously expensive. I have seen them on sale at BestBuy for what seem like import CD prices. Best bet is buying them thru the website. That way you get great music and help save the world at the same TIMe. Thanx for the intererst and support.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  4:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They are usually really expensive. Best Buy probably considers Tim an import artist.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  02:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, TR cd's are very hard to find. I picked up Gossip at Best Buy, but when I went to pick up the only copy of stream they had, it was gone. I had to go to BOARDERS book store to find Stream, and there it cost me $20. No problem though, but i'm probably going to have to replace it, what, with all the time it's in my stereo.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:21:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
While at Jon Soldo's we made a trip to the Tower records near him and they had 4 different titles. Gossip, See Into Your Soul, Astral Projection and Live Puke Matrix. They were all $18.99 each, but they had them. I thought it was pretty kewl. That was on Long Island, by the way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  6:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Send 34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Best buy carries them but has very few in stock at any one time.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  7:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha Fluffy, the Tower records here had four too, but not the same four.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000