New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  06:26:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was pulled up on nancies. Pretty sweet, haha.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe......that's pretty good. Who's that supposed to be in the middle? Is that Dr. Hibbert?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was wondering the same thing...

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats mayor quimby.

I think thats one of the best dmb related images ive seen in a while...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way is that Mayor Quimby. It looks nothing like him.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  3:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quick trivia! WHo is Quimby supposed to sound like?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  3:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Kennedys.....most likely JFK.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  5:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it is the doctor.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  7:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! FDR! Jeez Louise!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  11:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Looks like the mayor to me....

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  11:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The best part is how Bledding Gums Muphy looks JUST LIKE Leroi Moore.

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  12:44:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Lou the cop would have made a better Boyd.
It's amazing how much Homer can actually look like Dave with just a little hair.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  01:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heh, that's awsome.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  03:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess we'll have to settle for that guy to be Mayor Quimby..........for now.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  10:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Chief, can I hold my gun sideways. It's so cool that way"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  5:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Sure. Whatever you want birthday boy!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  6:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol. I was waiting for someone to finish it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  8:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Good God! There's more sky candy here than....."
"......a Chinese new year?"
"Eh.....that'll have to do. You boys are in more hot water than......."
"...a Japanese tea bag?"
"Why don't you lay off the Asians, Lou."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2002 :  9:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pcbdmb...your vast knowledge of The Simpsons kind of freaks me out...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  03:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I should change my sig from the one I have now to "Remember......put the book down, watch the Simpsons." (to contradict Saint Jude's sig.)

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  04:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While you think that over, have a flamingmoejoe.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  6:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe...Dave really fits Homer. Or does Homer fit Dave? I do not know.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  10:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave Matthews doesn't strike me as the incredibly-stupid-and-ignorant type......

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  01:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, maybe you just don't know Dave Matthews like I I know Dave Matthews.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  03:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess not. I mean, I thought I knew him. Last week when we were having dinner, he was commenting on how much he liked the Simpsons because Homer was the exact opposite of him. I guess a lot can change in a week.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000