New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  11:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://photos.msn.com/imageserver/image.aspx?Image=HcZNnT9kkUgfJ9hkbw7IN8Q*0*UMdc18JyrSUJags0sjzpL90R1wtBG1Lo5oJh6MXJTQLg0LlrKUOZKYCFKZtNPvtJqxrhu0ojk4CbKGzftGa96fvAnWkrxxKm2CPDX50*xOCOJ3sm9sdsJfKUNxNg$$

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just saw this at ants and it cracked me up . check this one out:

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=346210

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  1:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=347310 too :p

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  2:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, Neither of those links work for me, they take me to the sign in page. Click on them and see what happens for you.

Hey dirtysloth, I can't wait to show that to Rew, he is going to love that picture. Afterall, Halloween is is FAVORITE holiday!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  3:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Fluffy how are things going on your time off?...I was wondering how does one get a hold of Tim Rew to say hello....Not a number or anything just an e-mail address....If he does not have one please tell him I said hello....Your a peach Charise

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  3:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, funny pic man, I always look for deformed pumpkins when I pick mine, and one time there was one with a big indent on the back, that I made a butt out of. Yay, Holloween is coming up soon! I like Haloween, I only wish we got Trick or Treaters, My apt complex is all college students, so no kids. Before that I lived 6 years in a gated community, so again, no trick or treaters, before that, 4 years at the bottom of a hill, you guessed it, no brave souls goin down there.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  6:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I figured this would also be a good place to post a game with jumping genitals... http://viral.lycos.co.uk/games/condomgame.html

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  10:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hooray! I filled up all the condoms!!! No babies for me!!! And I think that that penis has more semen than any other in the history of the world.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  12:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha I almost posted that game a little earlier but I figured I post too much perverted stuff as is, so I let it slide. Glad you were there to pick up where I left off. :)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  05:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, if we're not sticking to human penises... the average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm
when it ejaculates. This comes() out of a ten foot long, one foot in diameter schlong.

Well that is a useless little fact! And how exactly did you cum across this knowledge, dirtysloth?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  09:23:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe I've heard that too. I remember when I was in high school and I heard that each of the testicles weigh 150 pounds. Well, at the time I was about 150 pounds, as was my old friend/brother Jason. For that reason, for several years after that, there was a picture that my dad took and hung on the fridge of the two of us posing as whale testicles. Can you imagine if whales had a scrotum? Man that would be one big sack...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just imagine the dillywhapping capabilities with that thing.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be straight comic book hero power right there.

"Look up in the sky... it's a bird (with an extremely large penis), it's a plane (with an extremely large penis), no... it's DILLYWHAP MAN!"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  2:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....reminds me of another Monty Python skit.....

Monty Python

Bicycle Repair Man
Voiceover: This man is no ordinary man, this is Mr. H G Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. But Mr. F G Superman has a secret identity. When trouble strikes at any time, at any place, he is ready to become... BICICLE REPAIR MAN!
Superman One: Hey, there's a bicycle broken, up the road.
Superman Two: If only Bicycle Repair Man was here!
Superman Three: Yes, wait, I think I know where I can find him. Look over there!
(FLASH!)
All Supermen: Bicycle Repair Man, but how?
Superman One: Oh look... is it a stockbroker?
Superman Two: Is it a quantity Surveyor?
Superman Three: Is it a church warden?
All Supermen: NO! It's Bicycle Repair Man!
Superman One: MY! Bicycle Repair Man! Thank goodness you've come! Look!
(CLINK! SCREW! BEND! INFLATE! ALTER SADDLE!)
Superman Two: Why, he's mending it with his own hands!
Superman One: See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut!
Superman Three: Oh, Oh Bicycle Repair Man, how can I ever repay you?
Bicycle Repair Man: Oh, you don't need to guv. It's all in a days work for... Bicycle Repair Man!
All Supermen: Our Hero!
Voiceover: Yes, whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by international communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

Get your quotes from SmartQuote - http://www.mjsoft.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  03:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
A whale's penis is called a dork, which incidentally, is where we get the derogatory slang.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  6:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Halloween, I just remembered that last halloween was the first time my roomates and I did the Pink Floyd/ Wizzard of Oz thing. Seems like a really fitting day to watch/listen to it too, so perhaps we'll make a yearly tradition out of it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Mmmmm, what a sweet ass.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah well, I guess you can't link to their pictures.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  08:05:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I can link to this again, YEAH!!!! How about a nice refreshing..........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh, soo refreshing.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
More refreshing than a nice Mike's Hard Lemonade.....umm...I mean a nice Country Time Lemonade...and.....oh fuck it.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't think you partook in Hard Lemonades.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  11:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't. It's nothing but Country TIMe for me, baby!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Mike's is good too.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  12:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.............FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000