'The Terrorism Trap'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2002 :  6:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I picked up and read this book by Michael Parenti over the weekend. I highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in Chomsky, etc.
It should be mandatory reading for every citizen of the US.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2002 :  7:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Duly noted! I have added it to my list of books to check out. Thanx for the tip. Sounds intriguing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:45:25 AM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah its only about 100 pages, very concise, and if you've read other things like Chomsky or William Blum it's not going to be anything mind-blowing. but it does contain a lot of good stuff about the past year and all the stuff going on behind the scenes in our government since 9/11. like i said, if only the sheep would read this stuff...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  01:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, the sheep don't like to read. They prefer to have their info spoonfed to them by the press(read: govt). Sad, sad state of affairs. Hopefully the tide will turn shortly. I am seeing small glimpses of it here and there. Eura marched in her first Peace March in Santa Fe the other day. Diane said she was chanting "I hate Bush" and the really kewl part is as a 7 year old she knows why she was marching and why she hates Gov. Bush. Diane said she looked cute with your picket sign. I bet she did!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000