Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 insert david hasselhoff joke here...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  02:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/09/29/hasselhoff.alcohol.ap/index.html

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  02:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Hasselhoff also told TV Guide a feature film version of his 1980s TV show "Knight Rider" is in the works; he would executive produce and might reprise his role as Michael Knight in the film. "

Hells yes... I wonder what Kitt will be this time 'round.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  09:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This further proves my theory, GERMANS LOVE DAVID HASSELHOFF.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  12:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guessed it:

Frank Stallone.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  5:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There was a Knight Rider TV movie a while ago, two of them actually. The first one, Knight Rider 2000, actually had David Hasselhoff in it, and it was loosely based on the original series, but KITT had been disassembled and they wound up putting him in Michael's 57 Chevy, then later in a car that looks a lot like a Pontiac Banshee. It wasn't a bad movie as far as Knight Rider goes, but it was essentially a two hour long episode. And Devon died, which sucked.

The other movie I haven't seen all of. It's called Knight Rider 2010, and I watched about 20 minutes of it and got bored and turned it off. It appeared to have nothing to do with the original concept of Knight Rider at all.

No matter what kind of body they put KITT in, nothing compares to the 1985 Trans Am. That was sweet. Of course, they can't very well make a movie in 2002 or later, and have a guy driving around in a 1985 Trans Am, becasue I'm probably just about the only person that would still think that car is cool.

Sorry for the overabundance of Knight Rider knowledge. I'm a dork.

I should point out that I'm a Knight Rider fan, not a Hasselhoff fan!!

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  9:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What about Team Knight Rider. Also known as a Ford commercial.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah I forgot about that show. The idea was somewhat original, with the whole team of talking cars...but yeah, the ford thing got to me. A team of 85 Trans Ams of different color and voice, there would be a good show.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  11:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guitar Guy, If you're a drok, then so am I, because I remember watching both of those TV movies too. 2010 was indeed god-awful and had zero to do with Knight Rider.

PS, Bonnie was hot.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2002 :  11:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.gamesdomain.com/playstation2/previews/Knight_Rider_The_Game.html

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2002 :  10:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Holy Shit.....A Knight Rider game....

Dammit, now I have to buy a Playstation 2.

Adam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000