Big Blast Tab
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  6:06:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have the tab for "Big Blast of Hot Air"?

Rob

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  01:21:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't this just get requested? Big Blast of Hot Ass is in demand. Well, first off, you need a DD-5 to reproduce anything close to this song. Second, just make a percussive beat and loop it and that's about the closest you can get to any tab that I know of...
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  12:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I have the dd-5 I have I just want to know what chords he uses at the begining no matter how hard i try I cant get the right sound so could you give me like a basic clue on what he does? cause man i am lost

Rob
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  12:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I have the dd-5 I have I just want to know what chords he uses at the begining no matter how hard i try I cant get the right sound so could you give me like a basic clue on what he does? cause man i am lost

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  01:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, seeing as how there have been a TON of requests for a tab for this song... but if you can't figure out a song like that on your own, it's pretty likely that you don't have the skill level to pull it off anyway. Like every thread that has come before this one, it's been answered that there's no point in trying to tab out something that isn't really a song, so much as an improvised jam. One of the versions of it from the ftp starts out with looped pick scratches, followed by improvisation. Everyone says they just want a basis to start, but that's it right there. Loop some sounds and go nuts. Call it Big Blast of Hot Ass if you want... if not, call it something of your own, but it's not something that can be reproduced verbatim because Tim himself hardly plays it with any structure. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  3:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

it's been answered that there's no point in trying to tab out something that isn't really a song, so much as an improvised jam. One of the versions of it from the ftp starts out with looped pick scratches, followed by improvisation. Everyone says they just want a basis to start, but that's it right there. Loop some sounds and go nuts. Call it Big Blast of Hot Ass if you want... if not, call it something of your own, but it's not something that can be reproduced verbatim because Tim himself hardly plays it with any structure. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Sad but true....

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000