9/28/02 Philly Show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  4:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok guys and gals lets see how many of us can get together for this show. Come on Kev and Patrick fly on out to the east coast. It's a weekend show. I even have a place for you to stay. You too Jason, get your happy southern ass up here! LOL! I emailed Dave (black lotust) and hopefully he will make it as long as his health doesn't stop him like the last TIMe. Teri, any chance you can hope a flight out? It would be great to see everyone again. I asked Jon, but he has class that night:( It's just a thought... I'm thinking about you guys and miss ya!!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  5:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, as much as I'd absolutely love to, I just can't see it happening. I just bought a plane ticket to North Carolina for our big family thanksgiving reunion, and after flyin to hawaii this past summer I don't think I can justify the purchase of any more plane tix

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  5:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It definetely sounds tempting.......but like Kevin, I don't have any money to spend. What with my recent purchase of all those text books totaling around $400, I don't see it happening........damn. D'oh well.......maybe you can take photos so Kevin and I can "see" everyone.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  5:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, I really want to catch the Philly show but I don't know if I can yet. Hey Erich, are you going to catch this one? I am really going to try to arrange my schedule so I can go. I would have tried to get my daughter and her boyfriend to go with me, but my daughter won't be 21 until Oct 9th. (It's a 21+ club.) I know I won't go there alone so I will have to see what I can work out.

I think my son and his friends are going to catch Tim at the Crowbar at PSU.

Pam

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  5:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, I really want to catch the Philly show but I don't know if I can yet. Hey Erich, are you going to catch this one? I am really going to try to arrange my schedule so I can go. I would have tried to get my daughter and her boyfriend to go with me, but my daughter won't be 21 until Oct 9th. (It's a 21+ club.) I know I won't go there alone so I will have to see what I can work out.

I think my son and his friends are going to catch Tim at the Crowbar at PSU.

Pam

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  6:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh well, I'll be thinking about you guys. It looks like I'll being bringing some of my Delaware friends to the show. They are in for a treat!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  7:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woo Hoo!! Black Lotust is going to the show! Just got an email from him.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  11:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, looks like I might make it to the Philly show after all. I went with my friend to hear her brother play at a bar in Philly and not only does she want to go with me to Tim's show, she wants to bring some of her friends!!! She knows the area where the show will be at real well and said it is a bad neighborhood and to make sure you put a "club" on your car if you drive there. You don't want to walk far on the streets down there. Anyone who is not familiar with that area of Philly, you do NOT want to take public transportation to the show.

Hope to see you in a few weeks. Pam

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2002 :  10:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am almost certain I'll make this one...

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  07:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spacemonkey looking forward to meeting you at the show. It's a small venue so I hope we all get in. I have a good feeling this is going to be extremely awesome with more and more people getting together from the message board! Hey Erich I hope you can make it there too. Jemez will you be there, I promise Hoover won't stand in front of you! LOL! Pam can't wait to see you again.

Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  08:22:45 AM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really want to go but I live in Madison, Indiana, and plus I have to work. Woo Hoo, thats always exciting. I won't get to see Tim untill November when he comes to Muncie. But oh well at least I get to see him. It will definatly be worth the wait.

"Loneliness...is and always has been the center and inevitable experience of every man." -Thomas Wolfe
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  08:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SG, I know how you feel. TR's last tour I had to fly to Cali to see him!

Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  08:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Believe me if I had the money to spare I would be there, but I don't make nearly enough to fly there. If I was off work I would have probaby made it a big road trip. Since I've never got to see him live. I can't wait 'till November. It seems so far away.

"Loneliness...is and always has been the center and inevitable experience of every man." -Thomas Wolfe
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2002 :  9:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, I can't wait to see you again and Hoover too. What a great guy you have there. I kind of wish Tim was playing at the North Star Bar instead but this will be ok. I hope we all get in too. On a Sat. night they are more likely to sell out. I have a feeling it will be full of locals, the ones who frequent the Fire, and maybe Temple students. I guess I am also hoping my friends will love Tim's show as much as I do. This really doesn't seem to be their kind of music but they asked to go, so why would I turn them down? A year ago it might not have been my kind of music either.LOL

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2002 :  02:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I'm getting excited! Just a few more day..... Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  1:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I count four people (including myself) for this show...anybody else?...wish I could hit Baltimore, that show sounds awesome, but duty calls....I will finally get to meet some of you guys...should be fun....

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im going to Philly, no doubt in my mind. theres a 99% chance of baltimore too, but i also want to know if Liz is going.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  7:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich.... I'm off and want to go to the show. I'll email you my cell phone #....CALL ME!!!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  7:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i left you a message Liz, it didnt seem to be on. i can call back a little later too, which isnt a problem

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  8:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich I heard my phone but I didn't get to it in TIMe. You didn't leave me a # to call you back. Try again and this TIMe I'll have my phone in my pocket!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  02:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could go but I'm broke.

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  04:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, I don't know if you actually MET Spacemonkey, but he was out back of the Trenton show on the loading dock with all of us at the end, right before we left. I am sure you will get to meet him more directly at the upcoming Philly show. The Philly show, like the Fletchers show, should be quite exciting as per my post in the TRelated section about the Pagan Underdogs taking a walk. Can't wait to see what TR will have in store for us. I am quite excited at the prospect. He really shines when he is creating. I expect alot of new improvisation out of the tragedy.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  2:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See y'all tonight!

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

zshum
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  3:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you all have fun tonight.

Hey does anyone know when Tim will be coming back to southern cali?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  6:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if Liz was at the Baltimore show last night? I e-mailed her but no response yet.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  6:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, she didn't make it.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  7:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BL are you still coming up for the Philly show? I don't think I am going to make it because I don't want to go alone and can't get hold of anyone who is going. Pam

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  7:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah .. I'll be there with a few people. Liz is coming as well, I'm supposed to meet her there.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  7:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy the show for me too and tell Fluffy I just couldn't make it. I am so bummed!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  5:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz ... what happened? I didn't see you there.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  6:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I can't believe Liz missed both the Baltimore and Philly shows...Hope nothing's wrong.
Liz what happened? We miss ya.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  02:29:04 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot why Liz said she couldn't make these two shows. It wasn't anything too major (I mean to say, nothing out of the ordinary for her). I want to say it was work.

So as of when I talked to her the other day, she was doing ok, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a nice email from some of her friends here.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
So as of when I talked to her the other day, she was doing ok, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a nice email from some of her friends here.

Damn... it's wierd you say that. I just sent her an email a little earlier before I read this.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Syncroni City isn't just a river in... oh wait...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, Damn I miss all of you! Thanks for the emails, you know who you are! I see Jon has been busy! I'm alive....... I just want everyone to know I think about you guys and miss you dearly. I hope to be frequenting the message more soon. Love ya, liz
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoo hooo, good to see you here LizK. I'm back, you should be too!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  4:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Liz......really missed ya!!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  9:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't stop at 1500! Keep postin'!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YEAH!!! Liz has returned!!! Hopefully we will see you more often. Hope things are going or at least getting better. Our hearts and hopes go out to you in this trying TIMe!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000