Axis of Just as Evil
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  02:22:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BEIJING -- Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the "Axis of Evil," Libya, China, and Syria today announced they had formed the "Axis of Just as Evil," which they said would be way eviler than that stupid Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis President Bush warned of his State of the Union address. Axis of Evil members, however, immediately dismissed the new axis as having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right. They are Just as Evil... in their dreams!" declared North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. "Everybody knows we're the best evils... best at being evil... we're the best."
Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being excluded, although they conceded they did ask if they could join the Axis of Evil.
"They told us it was full," said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
"An Axis can't have more than three countries," explained Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition. In World War II you had Germany, Italy, and Japan in the evil Axis. So you can only have three. And a secret handshake. Ours is wicked cool."

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  04:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!! Lemme guess........theonion.com?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  04:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha... yeah, that sounds really oniony

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  04:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd say it smells really oniony.....

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  11:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe...

Brought a tear to my eye, so I'm calling Onion, too...

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  11:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I thought, but the friend who sent it to me said it wasn't from the onion...i dunno.

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  11:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's from the Axis of Just as Onion?

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  11:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it is...maybe it is.....

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  3:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
satirewire, and theres more to the story:

http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/axis.shtml

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  4:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe it's from the Axis of Just as Onion?

hehe.......I'd read that!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  5:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What would a parody of the Onion actuall be?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  04:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would say serious news........but I haven't seen any in a long TIMe, and I'm not even sure it exists anymore.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  09:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Mcneil Leher new on PBS is one of the only "un-dateline-ified" news programs left. They just report whats happening, they don't speculate or extrapolate or quantate. Or Masturbate..hehehe

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  3:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No masterbation?! Now I've lost interest.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  7:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you mean that a news reporter would finish a segemnt, masterbate, and then contimue on with the news? That would be different.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  2:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, yes it would. It could be cool, too, as long as the reporter was Mary Jane...who incidentally will be a hooker in her newest movie. A hooker that likes very very erotic sex...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who's Mary Jane?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MARY JANE YOU BITCH! Mary Jane from Spiderman. Kirsten Dunst. Mmm I can't wait.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Geez.....sorry.....why didn't you just say Kirsten Dunst in the first place?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Because I like to think of her from her days as a wonderfully beautiful comic book character.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK.......maybe you should go see a therapist.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that much is obvious.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's the NEW Mary Jane??

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000