Happy Birthday.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  2:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To me....

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!]

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn little ]...or no, It's a big ].

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know........you could just edit your post............just a thought.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!! Hope it goes better than you can possibly imagine. And if not, have fun anyway.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  6:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy BIRTHDAY, DEAR
LIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  7:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday and be be careful!
... and if you can't be careful, be responsible.
... and if you can't be responsible, name it after me.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  7:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmmmm....that sounds awfully familiar..........I wonder why....

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  8:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... maybe my uncle used to say that to you too... ???

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  8:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  8:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

... maybe my uncle used to say that to you too... ???

Or maybe it's because I said it first...........

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1558

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  9:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aha!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  10:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much everyone!!! It's been a great day so far. Ate lots of good food today. Maybe I gained a pound or two on my skinny ass! LOL! I'm going out for more celebrating, and I will be careful Jeff. Patrick, Patrick O, Jay, Jason, Jeff and Brandy... you are all good people! Thanks again... Hey Jason give me a call!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  10:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How late is too late?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd say after she goes to bed....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:30:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never! It's never too late to talk to this Southern Man.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It's never too late to talk to this Southern Man.

I can't agree more with you Jason!! Thanks for calling me last night. It's always a treat to talk to you. The offer still stands on visiting here!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Quagmire] Hehe....alright! [/Quagmire]

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup, LizK, it was swell to talk to you, too. Even tho you weren't awake...hehe...

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I guess it was obvious I was celebrating!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, at least you remember talking to me.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow.......must have been some party.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How do you pronounce that? I mean, you can't emphasize the only word in a sentence.......although I guess that isn't really a sentence......

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's why I'm so proud of it.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I wasn't on the board for the actual day. First day of the tour and all and I was quite busy as you can imagine. Well, if you haven't had your spankings yet, I will see you in Annapolis. Wear lots of padding.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't you prefer her to wear no padding?

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  06:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was speaking for her benefit, not for mine.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  06:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  07:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  10:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy thanks for the greeting. See ya in Trenton! I have off from work and will be seeing you a little sooner! Spanking...LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  11:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why you LOL? You don't think I am serious? Better watch out and wear padding.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  07:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I'll believe it when I see it or should I say feel it!!

Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  08:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET LIZ!
wishing you the very best, because you deserve it!
all my love, babatunji

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  3:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much my dear sweet friend Baba!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  03:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy b-day LIZ!! Is your butt still tingling? I told you to wear padding, HEHE. Thank Hoover again for his help. It was great seeing you tonite and meeting your friends Pam and Hoover. Look forward to seeing you at future shows. Thanx for the prezzie, it was really sweet, I will cherish it always! Also thanx to Tericee, pcbdmb, KevinLesko, enthuTIMsiast. It came out great and I was quite surprised. It is way kewl!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  04:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm glad you enjoy it. It was difficult not to discuss it when Jason talked about the "package" he sent me. But I caught myself in TIMe!.......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  04:40:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I remember the comment, but I just figured you guys were trading or B+Ping or somthing. Anywho, I was surprised, nicely surprised I might add. Thanx again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  05:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear you finally got that picture Fluffy. When Liz came up with the idea, I thought it would be a great way for us to show our appreciation for what an amazing day that was for all of us!

Now I want to see the pictures of Liz getting spanked!!! Woohoo!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  08:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let me tell ya, don't get old!! That was a lot of spanking, LOL! Kev I'm sure if you email Erich he will send the pic to you. I had a great TIMe last night. I wish we got there in TIMe to see Peter play. I did manage to run into him downstairs and chat for a few. I was surprised he remembered me!!

Glad you liked the pic Fluffy. I hope you can post a pic of it so everyone that signed it sees the finished pic. It was a lot of fun putting it together. I believe it was originally Jason's idea to give Fluffy the pic but we all were part of the process.

Fluffy, Bigguy wants me to tell you thank you very much. He really had an awesome TIMe. Now he knows what I'm talking about when I say you guys are the best!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  04:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very KEWL Liz!! And it looks like I owe enthuTIMsiast an extra-special THANK YOU!! So here is a big THANK YOU to you Jason for the great idea. It feels really good to know you are appreciated. So here it is, a big thank you......

THANK YOU

Speaking of Jason, is his big move over? I hope it went well. Maybe his computer is down for the move. Haven't seen him on in few days. HMMMMMM, maybe he is just ENJOYING his new job. I hope so. His new living accomodations sound sweet. I know how a move can take up all your TIMe. Hopefully he will be back soon. Thanx again Jason!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000