New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  07:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i hear tr is going to be vt soon...acoustic or electric?

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  02:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Electric. Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimReynoldsTR3 and check out the press release.

It looks like Allston, MA, may be the closest Tim gets to VT this time around though. That kinda sucks for you and Evergreen.
Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  05:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tericee, thanks so much. got all the info i need. he will actually be performing 4 miles from my house, in winooski. solo electric, so the word is. looking forward to it! again, thanks!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  08:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[wishing] He will be performing four miles from my house too, here in Oxford MS. [/wishing]

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hope to see you at the show Baba!!! Looking forward to beautiful Burlington and the Flying Monkeys!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  06:45:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy, i'm hoping to get to the show. it would be great to see ya again...and, of course, to hear tim play. do you still have my phone #?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  6:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think so, but I will have to check when I am at home. I will let you know.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You must have a black book with everyone's info, eh Fluffy?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Baba have a great TIMe at the show. Hope to catch up with you at a show someTIMe!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  8:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Arthen commented:
quote:
You must have a black book with everyone's info, eh Fluffy?

Actually it's silver and it's electronic. I wonder what happens when the battery dies? HMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  12:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I wonder what happens when the battery dies? HMMMMMMMM

No, HMMMMMMMM is what happens before the battery dies.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that's HUUUMMMMMMM!! I said HMMMMMMM, big difference. I know what sound I will make after it the battery dies.....FUCK!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  9:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, FUCK is what you're doing before the battery dies.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HUH? Shouldn't you be wearing your sign?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I am......look

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
/\I'm with stupid./\

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
>I'm with me.<

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  2:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! You guys crack me up!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
/\I'm with stupid./\

Oh...wait...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha.....BURN!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now pass.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Baba, didn't see you at the Winooski VT show, did you make it? It was a great show. As they have all been. Hope all is well and you didn't miss the show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  08:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Baba! You would have loved TR's show. Especially the video of this awesome roller coaster! It made me think of you my friend!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  05:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually the rollercoaster footage is computer animation, but I think it is from a video OF computer animation. I think Baba would have liked it as well. Too bad he missed it. Maybe next TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  4:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry i missed the show. i'm certain it was killer! ...and there was roller coaster footage? damn!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  6:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Baba, I immediately thought of you when I saw it. Miss ya friend.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000