I'M SEEING HIM!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  5:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My dad is taking me! WHOO! We're both really excited...and it's on my BIRTHDAY! This'll be great!

Did you get my e-mail, Fluffy?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  6:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!! You can think of the guest list as your B-day present even though we know it really is blackmail to get your dad to take you to the show. HEHE at least it worked. I have not recieved your email yet as I cannot check my email at work. I will see it when I get home tonite. I am entirely to busy for 2 days before I leave for tour. I should be at home getting ready and not working all my other jobs. When am I gonna learn. Looking forward to meeting you and your dad.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose I'll have to wait for Spring tour.

Hmmmm. The College I go to, has a good sized Auditorium... Might there be a way I can influence the tour of next year? Try to get him to perform in Chico, CA? The Flecktones are coming here on SEPT 26TH.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehehe! My Dad is aways up for a concert! Plus, He's excited to be on a guest list...that's never happened, although he's been in three bands before and put people on a guest list, he's never been a part of one.
My good friend Abe might come along, he's gonna wait for a while before he buys his ticket, just to make sure he can make it there, but he may be there, too. He's a big fan of Tim's electric stuff, especially ID. S, i do declare this to be he best birthday ever, even though it hasn't happened yet. Hopeflly, I'll have a nice shiny twelve string, too, but i think being on the guest list at a Tim concert is the best present i ever have and ever will recive! THANKS!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that I Think aboot it, I would much rrather see TR on my birthday than have a twelve string...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well don't tell your dad that.....otherwise that is exactly what you'll end up with. A TIM Reynolds concert to go to........which isn't bad, of course, but I'd rather have both.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  12:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed. Both would be better.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  8:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And if you get the 12 stringer early enuf, you can bring it with you and we can get TR to sign it for you on your b-day. If you are into that kinda stuff. Some people like to get their guitars signed. I guess I would like to have a signed guitar by Ron Wood. So maybe I am no different. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  9:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, and maybe I'm alone in this...I like TIM a lot. And I like my 12 string a lot. But there is NO WAY I'd get TIM to sign my guitar. I mean...it'd be cool and all... but I would not do it. My guitar is to PLAY and if it was signed I'd have to constantly worry if I was rubbing off the signature...

Anyway, just my .02

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  9:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same here...although i can't resist the temptation...I'd love o have Tim sign it, just i'd worry so much...Id have him sign it way down low...and Fluffy, too! Oh, Fluffy, do you know who is opening for Tim?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  11:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had a guitar that I wouldn't play, and that I could put in a case, I'd have Tim sign it. Fluffy too! I'd want Fluffy to sign it! And Rew too!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  12:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And me [and me and me and me and me]

A spanking for all of us.

And then the oral sex.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  10:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I suppose I can stay a bit longer.......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I am here to rescue you!!!

As per your question Jay, I think Peter Prince will be opening that show. I am pretty sure he is solo acoustic again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I can take them myself! There's only 140 of them!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come on, were getting out of here!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

mary
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm seeing Tim on Wednesday. Havent seen a Tim show in almost two years so I'm way too excited

Go to Top of Page

mary
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

My dad is taking me! WHOO! We're both really excited...and it's on my BIRTHDAY! This'll be great!

Did you get my e-mail, Fluffy?

Jay

oh man tim on your birthday...best present ever

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget the 12-string he's getting! That makes it twice as good.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  9:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
As per your question Jay, I think Peter Prince will be opening that show. I am pretty sure he is solo acoustic again.

Sweet! My dad really digs Peter Prince, as we saw him opening for TR the last TIMe in Cleveland. He really got the crowd going and excited! That was the first TIMe in my concert-going life that I've ever seen a solo acoustic opener to get the crowd dancing and clapping along!

quote:
Don't forget the 12-string he's getting! That makes it twice as good.

HOPEFULLY! My dad keeps saying,
"that would sound nice on a 12-string." whenever I play a song on my 6 string.

quote:
oh man tim on your birthday...best present ever

Thanks to my Fluffy and my dad, It WILL be the best birthday ever. What a way to celebrate my 15th. Now, If it was my 21st, even better, but beer makes me throw up and whiskey is good.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No! BAD! MADD!

But i am extremely excited to be going. I can't thank Fluffy and my Papa enough. If the concert was at 7 or 8, it probably wouldn't have been such a problem, but I guess it isn't a problem anymore...This'll be the 8th concert we've seen together in the past two years.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  09:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, Jay, I'm glad you're going.

By the way, thanks for that 7.21.92 DMB show...that's good stuff... I thought at first that it wasn't a real show, but then I found the setlist on antsmarching.... Tangerine as the opener? How great is that...

Super, man, thanks...great show. Hope you have fun on your birthday..

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Which show you going to Mary? By the way, here is our "Getting to Know" post. You have probably seen it before if you have been lurking. Care to contribute?

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000