READ ME: ARTHEN AND ZACH WINTERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  11:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know that you wanted to hear the end of it for what happened in the tabs section, in the After the Dust Settles topic. after this it will end. i thought about both of you for the past year now, after my belligerence and mistakes wrongfully drove you both away. i am truely glad to see both of you visiting the board again, and i hope you stay here a long time. i am sorry for what i put both you and the board through, it will not happen again. and i also want to thank issac, erich, and the others for showing me what a fool i was being. you all were right. i was wrong.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  1:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, hey man no hard feelings, you didn't drive me away, and it is understandable you were worried someone was going to steal your stuff. I'd hella be pissed off if I did a load of work or any amount of work, and someone took it and put there name on it. I stopped posting for a while because, I don't know why, yeah. Thanks for the welcome back. What happened to Erich?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  09:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for understanding what i cannot. i really don't know the answer to your question, but my best guess would be that erich is just really busy, because he hasn't posted for a couple of months. i could be wrong, though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000