The big 500
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congragualtions! GLad I could help! Well...Sandy Carl helped lots more than me.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sandy was my inspiration

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Congratulations!! So this is what you guys get UP TO when I am not around. HAHA You guys always make me smile

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anytime Fluffy, i'll let ya pay me back when you come to muncie, lmao.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you seen Sandy Carl yet, Fluffy?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  8:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have now seen that name in 2 posts and I have no idea what you are talking about. I been away for a while, let me get caught up. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've seen carl on about 15 posts or more.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's because 13 of them were in your posts.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Most cases where i replied with a Sandy reference, was due to one being in the thread i was repling.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:19:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool pic NeKAD. What's that purple haze round about the Yak?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Joe! That's great! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The way the yak's lit up looks like he's in front of a campfire and everything. Rock on.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We should get T-shirts made up with that Yak on it. He cracks me up. He looks so kewl and relaxed, yet so INTENSE. Great choice of colors. That is some wonderful artwork. We could have that on the front and "TR Task Force" on the back. Now that would be a kewl T-shirt. I am getting all excited thinking about it. Ladies and Gentlmen, hide your kittens!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000