Oh the pretty colors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  12:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im on drugs!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  12:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
4 minutes ago, I look at the board, realize no one's here...then I refresh, and all the colors change...

Damn, someone put acid in my Dr. Pepper...

Daddy Like...

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  3:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I said a while ago:

quote:
How come the message board was never changes to blue?

Hmm...I like it!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  4:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is blue the natural progression or something? Green, blue, then what?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, everything looks so great, good job Jon.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all the colors of the rainbow.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still think he did it just cause I said so! Nice work, Jon!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  7:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, Jay was the kick in the ass that reminded me to color the board... thanks man!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
woo hoo go jay. still i love the bleu contrastin' w/ the black. whicked

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whicked? ...um...OK!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea whicked... u have no idea how hyper i am today

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The number one reason why you know your paretns are sugar junkies:

Blackend spoons with raw caramel on them and hypodermic needles everywhere...

Mike...your parents are sugar junkies...and while they may not go to THAT extreme, the are sugar junkies.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i bet they go for icecream while they're out. hell they'ed just eat sugar out of the bag. ne one ever make a meal out of sugar cubes?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mike, haven't i told you that one letter won't kill you? I have! But yeah, i can see your parents eating sugar out of the bag...wow...i can see that clearly! And yes, I've made a meal out of sugar cubes...and hurled chunks everywhere and hour afterwards...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i could get worse w/ the shoort writin' thing. ne wayz i cn c wat u meen w/ my rent's e-tin' the sugr. he he. i ddn't hrl aftr e-tin' sugr cubes.

hey i found somthin' cool

<^*^> look it's a spaceship

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sugar, yummmm... we all need sweetness in our lives one way or another.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if u can't find some sugar us and artificial sweetner. they tast prety much EQUAL

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  8:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
im on drugs!

LOL! Jon tell me something I don't know! Just kidding with ya. Glad to see your humor back!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:37:40 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool, It was time for a change...change is good.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It looks great Jon, very easy on the eyes!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oooh preeetty

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  05:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe....all this talk about sugar reminds me of when Homer wants to sell sugar for $1 per pound......and then he loses it all when it rains.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  11:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o what a world.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  2:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u kno what would be weird... a diabetic who was a sugarjunkie.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  3:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That wouldn't be good at all...look at my dad...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i didn't kno ur dad was diabetic

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah he is.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah my uncle and my grandma r both diabvetic too

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

o what a world.

Where did you get the sugar for that tea?
I stole it from you in that split second when you fell alseep......and I'd do it again......goodbye!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  05:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know one diabetic, he constantly eats...

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  10:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmm sugar

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  10:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one of my cousin's is a diabetic and he still eats everything in sight.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000