New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  08:38:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/nes.htm

And have you seen this or tried it. Looks pretty cool...might have to give it a shot.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2002 :  6:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those emulators are a blast, there's even one out there for the SNES. I've never gotten one for the original Nintendo though.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  12:40:32 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to have that, but I am not really into video games and what not, so I just got rid of it. It was fun for awhile though.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  02:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My roommate has that, I've never gotten around to getting my own, but I play his occationally. It's amazing how it all comes back to you though eh? We played Mike Tyson's Punch Out, a game I probably hadn't played in years, and just like that I instantly remembered all the little tricks of how to beat everybody.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  05:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have NES, Genesis, and SNES emulators. And Probably at least 200 games among the three of them. Here's some good information if you want them.

Best Emulators
NES - FCE Ultra
Sega Genesis - Gens
SNES - ZSNESW

Sites
www.emureactor.dk/index.php?page=roms.php

www.edgeemu.com

www.iespana.es/megawebxtreme/sneb.htm#

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  05:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn! They don't seem to be working.........d'oh well.......if you want games, just use a search engine and type in emulators or Roms (which is what the games are called).

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  07:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great! It's going to give me a chance to play all those classic Final Fantasy's.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  11:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if u are ever in line at a high school, or one with 20 sumthins, start singing the mario brothers theme song. Do do do, do do do do, do-do do-do do-do do di do do.

then the stage in the pipes

Dudo dudo dudo..... dudo dudo dudo..... di du do do do do do do do do duddududu.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....reminds me of this

http://www.stileproject.com/flash/mariotwins.html

Topic where it came from....

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1756

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im a big Castlevania fan.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that game is bad ass.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm....I think I have heard of it, but not played it.

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it is awesome

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
download Maniac Mansion!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldn't get the Nintendo simulator to work after all. I don't know what the problem was....

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000