My "maybe" CD Cover
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  12:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im getting ready to finish a All acoustic CD, and i think i've finsihed my cover art for the CD, minus words and title, what do you think about this image?

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com

MoonHawk
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  12:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks Cool. hope to hear it too

Not to touch the earth
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  01:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool picture... I like it.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  01:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha... its a crop circle.

damn you mel gibson.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  01:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks cool.

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  02:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cool cool, thanks ive yet to add title and name and so on to it. but thanks.

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  02:08:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crop circles in the shape of what you have pictured would be really cool. I think that would make a great cover.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  9:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That'd be awesome

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  05:42:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW, that is really kewl!! I took some pictures of Chris Whitleys guitars that looked just like that(minus the effects). But the pic itself looks just the same. I really hope I can get those posted over on the Chris Whitley website. Can't wait to hear the CD NeKAD!! Hope I get the kewl cover with it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  12:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you heard anything about Chris' website lately Fluff? I think they were going to post some of the pictures I took too. What about his brother's website? is that still in the works? It doesn't look like Chris' website has been updated since Feb

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love that cover! It's really cool...it reminds me of a rainy day in the city...my favoutite thing in the world...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  10:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
stupid sexy mel gibson.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  11:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Excellent cover art!!! Wishing you all the best.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  2:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks guys

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  5:12:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So about the album itself... have you told us about it already? I know it's all acoustic, right, but all original all you? or what? I'm interested. And can we get a copy?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, I'd like a copy! Shit, maybe you'll open for Tim one day! Now wouldn't THAT rock?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000