LAND HO!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  7:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ARR. i be back from Some TIMe away at sea. for all de new crew mates i be Captain Petersburgh of de pirate ship Gnomer. (Capt. Postwhoreburgh to those select few) looks as thogh me travles have brought me to this ol' port of call. TIMe to swop some ol' stories i s'pose.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  8:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
........soooooooo......how many of your crew resorted to homosexuality this TIMe?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  8:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and or canabalism.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  10:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooooooohhhhhhhh!!! Kinky!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  4:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we ran out of supplies and rum. along w/ us all havin' cabin fever.

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  4:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  4:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
LAND HO!!!!!!!

Did somebody say ho?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2002 :  4:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woah!!! Call off your dogs!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dogs???? we have hounds here

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no.....we got bitches here.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
isn't that what jay's tryin' to sell? sad man. i necver though i'd see a man who was tryin' to get rid ofg his bitches.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe they're giving him too much lip.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lip ,eh?

which pair?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would figure that they would be the ones that never shut up.....no wait....that can be seen all the TIMe....no wait.....the ones that you kiss....no wait.....the ones that don't smell bad....no wait......the ones with sharp teeth behind them....no wait......the ones north of the border.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one question: which border? and where is it located?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mexican border. Because all the Mexicans cross the border illegally to get away from the smell.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
smell fro what? gas?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The "other" pair of lips.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
queef queef!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  12:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
manners for the love of god!!!!!!!

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok fine!!! pussy-fart pussy-fart

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um...why is your post count so important? We aren't going to like you any better if you plaster the board with one line posts that mean nothing...oh well..

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what does it matter? u need to lighten up some

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  3:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I get in post frenzy modes, specially when im nearing the end of a short era, if this doesnt amuze you as it does i, then well, ok.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  11:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if WHAT amuzes me as it does I...or no...What amuses you as it does I...no wait...Does what amuse me as it does you?

Nevermind...I think I've coined a nw phrase! Posting binge! Hehehehe! Yeah I get those to...It's so cool when you finally get to the next level for some reason...yu jsut want to start a new topic so everyone can congradualte you! Hehehehe! Good luck dude! Only ten more to go! I am a crazy bastard!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I jsut realized your incredible posting binge! WOW! IT had me laughing and crying at the smae time! Good job!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My Binge is about to come to a end.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  7:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do belie it has already...it'll start up again around 950, trust me!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You speak from experience, Jay.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol, cant wait to see the next enslaught

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's a post binge? I've never heard of/done that.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's because you leave no evidence of one.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's the funniest thing I've heard yet today.

You know how much funnier this topic would be if there was ONE single comma in the title?

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000