Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Looks like we're all going to die on Feb. 1, 2019.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  10:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2147879.stm

So uhhh... do you think they might send up a team of oil drillers to plant a nuclear bomb at its core and crack it in half just seconds before it hits Earth? That would be cool.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  11:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dont worry, ben affleck will save us.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  12:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AFFLACK

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  12:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We need Yogi Berra to talk to us...he'd say something like,

" Space rocks aren't dangerous unless we are caught naked, which is jsut as bad as getting caught in the act of sex."

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  1:50:50 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sucks, I won't be old enough to collect my retirement fund.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  2:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
some say a comment would fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and title waves, followed by faultlines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  8:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know.......I was watching a special on the History channel about asteroids......and I found out some pretty kewl stuff. For example, going back to that discussion on Tesla and his relation to the asteroid hitting Siberia in 1908, it turns out that the asteriod actually exploded before hitting the earth's crust. In fact, it was at the perfect distance from the surface so that it could cause the most damage. The people on the show said that if it actually collided with earth......the damage would have been less. They said that people from as far as 30 miles away were thrown to the ground and knocked unconscious.......and people from as far as 300 miles away saw the asteroid and felt the tremors.

Another interesting fact is the extintion of the dinosaurs. The asteroid collided into the ocean near where Mexico would be, not only causing a huge tidal wave, but forcing the asteriod to break up...forcing the pieces to fly back out to space (about halfway to the moon) and recollide all over the earth. This is why there are thousands of asteroids found around the world near the TIMe of the extinction of the dinosaurs.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2002 :  12:02:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
from toolband.com ... not really this cmmet, but about a commet... more to do w/ planet X.

quote:
Members of the band are seriously debating whether or not to record any new material in the future due to recent revelations concerning the close approach of a mysterious celestial object. The invader, which some maverick astronomers believe to be a brown dwarf (failed sun) and others the tenth planet of our solar system (ALA Sitchin's planet X which the ancient Sumerians called Nibiru), could be responsible for perturbations in the orbits of Uranus, Neptune as well as tipped over Pluto (and also puzzles regarding their moons, rings, etc.). It's existence and close approach to earth in 2003 e.a., if a reality, would have profound gravitational effects resulting in, among other things, a magnetic pole shift and/or possible earth-crust displacement. All this spells the prophesied "End Times" (and all just because someone was praying for a tidal wave). Although the band members all have underground shelters with adequate provisions to survive such a catastrophic event (for the richest bands of 2002 see 'Rolling Stone' magazine), without an audience to perform for there would be no motivation to record any new material. (NOTE: Please understand that I'm not saying Nibiru is coming. It is a bit suspicious, however, that observatories in many states are suddenly closed for "remodeling.")

* Or so I've gathered from recent construction projects going on around the clock on each band member's property. In addition to all the digging and pouring of concrete, I've also noticed that shipments of red wine are being trucked by moonlight to 'Arizona Bay', a further indication that someone is well aware that something heavy is about to go down. In case you're wondering, yes, bats have been dripping on my boxes of supplies hidden in an abandoned silver mine in Nevada for almost a year now.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2002 :  11:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know the worst thing about this is that I'm not gonna live to see my 36th birthday!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2002 :  03:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
****comet****

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2002 :  08:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey girl! Glad to see you back, how are things?

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  1:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It better be over by 2014 or else I owe a guy $20...

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  1:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
call me crazy....but...maybe...
If the Space Rock gets to close, TIM will load all us up, and take us back to HIS home planet, where we get to watch the earth's last day while listening to TIM play background music... just maybe...

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  3:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Liz....things are fine. thnx

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  3:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It better be over by 2014 or else I owe a guy $20...

Ahhhh yes! Better not spend all your money on survival gear!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  5:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He who dies with the most toys WINS!!!

For more info on the above discussed topic:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1990

StJude said:
quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it Bruce Willis who will save us? So Ben Affleck can come back and get laid.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  8:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, I thought that he and Matt Damon would try to prove God wrong and undo the universe.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  9:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No No No, Afleck's going to go up north to battle the PHANTOMS YO!!!

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  11:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fictional Characters... (Waves Hands in classic Affleck manner)

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  01:28:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
May the FARCE be with you, that and a couple of........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2002 :  01:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Drink up!! It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000