Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weekly B&P Offer - 7.22.02
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2002 :  12:10:23 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First, a B&P explanation. B&P Explanation. I'm offering this, and I expect that out of kindness or respect or anything, I don't care why, you'll do the B&P exactly as it's described here. If you send me a package, DO include your email address AND the shows you want. That's it for the directives.

The show I'm picking this week is 2001.05.07. It's from the The Wetlands in New York City. This is a fabulous show. I have it rated at an A plus, which means it sounds almost perfect. Almost like a studio album. I should mention that it is a soundboard recording. Show is two discs long.

Here's a setlist.

Stranger In A Strained Land
Do It Yourself
Flourescence
Frogs Of Doom
Decline In Reason
Hopeful Heresy
Dissident
Squishy Moans
Big Blast Of Hot Air
Letting Go-> As Far As We Can See

(begin disc 2)
Try A Little Harder
High In The West
Insect Repellant Mouthwash
You Are My Sanity
Jemez Rolling Waves
Loose Interpretations
Banana Splitz Shits
E: Defamation Of Character

As common sense will tell you, that is a kick ass setlist.

Keep in mind that this offer is only open to the first [insert everyone here] people that respond to this message AND email me. I'll give you my address in the email.

I should add that this offer will close ... hmmm ... this offer will not close. At any point, if you see this post and want this show, email me. In truth, if you want any show I have, email me. I'm pretty open to B&P of TR. For that matter, if you have a TR show I don't have (link to my list is in my profile), then I'd love to get it.

Email me if you're interested. This is a great show. You will be happy you have it.

-what-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000