The Cheese
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  12:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I jsut got back from a String Cheese Incident concert...all I can say is...ho...lee...sh...i...t! That was by far the msot amazing concert I've seen in terms of improv. It was great I tell you! Enhanced by a great view of the Cuyahagua River ( It caught on fire in teh 1960's.) and the Cleveland skyline...wow...It was amazing.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  10:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i agree SCI is one of the best jam bands around. i've only made it too one show, but paired with the numerous bootlegs i have, i can say that they fucking rock. i suggest anyone with the chance should go see them.

reese

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  11:22:10 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i can attest to the fact that the string cheese incident doesn't suck.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  2:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bill Nershi is one of the best flatpickers alive! The crowd is like the crowd at a Dead concert. It was awesome. Hey Reese, I might be able to snag a copy of this show, or anyone for that matter, in a couple days. If anyone's interested, I have some KJP and two DMB shows ( BIG STOCKPILE, EH?)

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2002 :  11:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm interested.

reese

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2002 :  11:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool. It'll be a while, but once i get it, I'll shoot ya an e-mail

Jay
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  4:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love SCI! i just recently got into some of their stuff, i have the live cd that closes with their cover of walk this way(i can't remember what cd it is) i had a version of "birdland" on my computer, and that rocked a lot, cause it's my fav. jazz standard! i hope to see them live soon.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000