Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weekly B&P Offer - 2002.07.08
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  01:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First, a B&P explanation. B&P Explanation. I'm offering this, and I expect that out of kindness or respect or anything, I don't care why, you'll do the B&P exactly as it's described here. If you send me a package, DO include your email address AND the shows you want. That's it for the directives.

The show I'm picking this week is the Stanhope show from Stanhope, NJ on 2001.05.09. Here's a setlist...and some other stuff...

This may have been offered on the FTP at one time, as all of the shows I've offered have or could have been. That's fine. If you don't have it, here's your chance.

I have to say, this is one of the better shows I have. Doom on this show is absolutely amazing. I wish I could have seen TIM's fingers when he's playing it...and by "seeing" I mean witnessing the blur...

I should mention that this is an A+ (++) dSBD recording. At times you'll think it's studio...

Track listing:
1. And Then They Were Free
2. Metamorphosis
3. No Other Words
4. Doom
5. Flourescence
6. Is Anybody Here
7. Imaginary Time
8. To Touch Yearning
9. Offspring (Century Sister)
10. Freestyle
11. As Far As We Can See
12. High In The West
(begin disc 2)
1. Do It Yourself
2. Freestyle
3. Decline In Reason
4. Something Nasty Something Zesty
5. Noise Till Its Over

Keep in mind that this offer is only open to the first [insert everyone here] people that respond to this message AND email me. I'll give you my address in the email.

I should add that this offer will close ... hmmm ... exactly two days from the post of this topic.

This really is a fabulous show. Tim does some stuff that I haven't heard before in this one. It's just great as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't talk much that I recall, but his fingers work magic...

Email me if you're interested.

-what-
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000