New DMB Album Leaked
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IndianaJames
Is Anybody Here?

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2002 :  11:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Send IndianaJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Busted Stuff" hit the internet early this morning. I'm sure you can find someone who's hosting over at anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard.

I think its some of their best work yet, although some songs seem sparse and could use Tim's electric overdubs (see "Captain", "Kit Kat Jam").

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  11:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
über.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

mgodinez
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  6:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looks like no one plugged the hole in the dam since the Lillywhite sessions got leaked.

mgodinez
sunny...

Seattle, Wa
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  7:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm sorry to burst your bubble but busted stuff has been out on the net now for about 3 or 4 months. besides what does this have to do with tim reynolds?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

mgodinez
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  5:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for your reply. no worries, my bubble is in tact. perhaps you're referrin' to indianajames' bubble. hey indiana dude...how's your bubble?...I think victor wants to know.

Not sure what this has to do w/ Tim Reynolds? He indiana dude, you started this thread...victor wants to know the correlation.

mgodinez
sunny...

Seattle, Wa
Go to Top of Page

IndianaJames
Is Anybody Here?

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2002 :  9:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Send IndianaJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well if everyone's going to get all pissy.....

"Busted Stuff" was not leaked months ago. That would be the Lillywhite Sessions, "Busted"'ds precursor. Clips of the album did leak out but not the full tracks. You can catch all the drama over on nancies.org. I believe its one of their top stories.

Yes, what is the correlation between Tim and DMB's new album? Well, for those that missed the entire last paragraph of my initial post, I said that Mr. Reynolds could have added to the whole sessions, most notably on a few certain tracks. However, since you missed the last paragraph of my first post, I doubt this one will get much of a read either.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2002 :  11:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, for those that missed the entire last paragraph of my initial post

I must have missed it.......because I don't even see a paragraph in the initial post.......unless you mean your first post......hmmmmmmm

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2002 :  4:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm sorry to disagree again, but i got the lilywhite sessions awhile ago, i'm not at all talking about busted stuff. on the nancies( (where some stupid mofos are) board their were a bunch of posted links for sites that you could download the busted stuff album from, about 2 months before it came out. i just waited for it, and bought it last week, and it's a good album. besides, dmb seems to be trying to get away from all the guest musicians, and go just for their band's sound. i also said what does this have to do with tim, where this topic should've been posted on the misc. one, not the tim related board.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

the bartender
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2002 :  5:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the busted stuff leaked a few months ago was not actually the full songs. it was the full running time of each song with big chunks cut out of the songs. it was done by RCA to fend off people bootlegging the album before it was officially released...didn't seem to help much.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  04:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

it was the full running time of each song with big chunks cut out of the songs.

I don't understand......the songs are the length of the full songs, but shorter?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  11:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no. the running time of the mp3 was the same as the actual song, but it was missing chunks of songs. same legnth. less song.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  12:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DMB has a new album?

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2002 :  6:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. it doesn't suck.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2002 :  8:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

no. the running time of the mp3 was the same as the actual song, but it was missing chunks of songs. same legnth. less song.

I'm sorry......I still don't understand........so the songs is the same length.....but it's not the same length?

Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2002 :  3:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The length of the Mp3 is the same length of the song. It's just that there are parts of the song that are muted. Get it?

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2002 :  7:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.......so there are just points where there's just silence??.......That's pretty wierd.

Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  1:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup! You can now remove the nail from your head! LOL! It's the new way of "pirating" CDs. The people that leak them just erase random parts of the song and upload them to Kazaa or whatever, and people think it's the entire song when it really isn't.

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  3:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow.........that's downright evil.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  01:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So evil that you would say that it's EEvil, like the FRuits of the DEvil?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000