Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You might be a redneck if...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  3:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  3:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boy, Fred Durst has really let himself go!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  3:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o my god, he knows how to use a phone.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  4:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like that! My favourite redneck joke is:
You might be a redneck if you ahve a full set of salad bowls that all say Cool Whip on the side

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SILKY IF YOU POST ONE MORE PICTURE OF ME I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  09:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Jason... didn't think anyone would recognize you so 'cleanly' shaven. I will hold off on the rest of the pictures from that day, even though it was a hoot!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  9:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see him try to kick his ass a whole TIMe zone away.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  2:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's just an hours difference. And I know people.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh really?.....what kind of people?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pygmys.

And where the hell is Silky?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably spending some extra TIMe with his hos! Is that spelled right? Should there be an 'e' there? But then, wouldn't that mean that I would be talking about the gardening tool and not the "job"?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think "hos" is right. Just looks funny. Just like a lot of hos.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  5:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess so.....after all......doesn't it say on the Hostess wrapper "Ho Hos"?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  2:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What do you guys think his name is? I think its something like Randy or Jimmy. Did you know that in 1984, sixty-seven percent of all car racers ( NASCAR? INDY? SOMEWHERE ALONG THOSE LINES) had names that began with J and ended with Y?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  6:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, obviously you haven't practiced your redneck nomenclature.

The two names you pick can't be mutually exclusive (thus allowing for the names to be either hyphenated [for the smart ones] or just combined thusly: JimBob or JoeBob). In other words, you could go with Bobby and Joe or Bobby and Jimmy, but not Joe and Jimmy. Nor Randy and Bobby.

Just a tip from one Southerner to ... well ... someone.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What do you guys think his name is

JASON!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/9039/sounds/ha-ha.au

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I didn't think it was physically possible, but pcbdmb both sucks and blows."

-what-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why did you take the link down, it worked, you just had to copy and paste it. It was a good one.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh.....I was trying to find a better way to do it......and it didn't work for me.

Also....how do you connect a link directly to the sound?

If the other one doesn't work (like it didn't for me) just use this one and scroll down to Nelson.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/9039/simpsons/simpsons.html

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, actually, if you just copy and paste whatever that link was you had up there before....well it might still be in my clipboard...

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/9039/sounds/ha-ha.au

yep, that should be it. Just copy and paste it, and it should launch automatically. It did for me, anyway.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit!! It's not working for me! But it works when I go to the site itself.....strange..

Now the site isn't working!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, quite right. The site isn't working any longer. They must be onto your scheme.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bastards!! They're always one step ahead!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  01:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a conspiracy.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  06:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That picture really disturbs me.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  09:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's not the picture that disturbs me. ... Oh wait, yes it is.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  09:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Disturbed is NOT the word. Oh MY! Where was that picture taken cause I'll be sure not to go there when I'm out on my travels.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  10:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry 'bout that... I can take it down if you like. I thought it was more along the lines of funny rather than disturbing.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2002 :  2:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its hilariously disturbing in a funny kinda way. Please don't take it away. I've become quite attached to it. I wonder if that guy knows we're all looking at him? Talk about luxury, he has a cordless phone AND a room with a view. And when I'm feeling a little bummed out, I just think about his neighbor and things don't seem so bad for me.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  1:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Silky what disturbs me is that he looks like the rednecks that live in Delaware. He would probably feel right at home in this state!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  2:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... Delaware? I think not. That man has to be 100% South Carolinian. I would bet money that he has been in at least 1 Civil War reenactment fighting for the confederacy.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  6:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I would bet money that he has been in at least 1 Civil War reenactment fighting for the confederacy.

Silky that's a riot!! There are a bunch of those guys around here that do that! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2002 :  6:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd hit it.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2002 :  8:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I would bet money that he has been in at least 1 Civil War reenactment fighting for the confederacy.

Haha!! Reminds my of the Family Guy episode where they reenact the Civil War and Grant shows up drunk, passes out, and "Victory is declared in the name of the South".

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  3:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might be a REDNECK if.............

1.---The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

2.---You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at
the dinner table in front of her kids.

3.---You're been married three times and still have
the same in-laws.

4.---You think a woman who is "out-of-your-league"
bowls on a different night.

5.---Jack Daniels makes your list of "most admired
people."

6.---You wonder how service stations keep their
restrooms so clean.

7.---Anyone in your family ever died right after
saying: "Hey, watch this."

8.---You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

9.---Your junior prom had a daycare.

10.---Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling
fan.

11.---You think the last words of the Star Spangled
Banner are: "Gentlemen, start your engines."

12.---You lit a match in the bathroom and blew the
wheels off your house.

13.---The bluebook value of your truck goes up and
down, depending on how much gas is in it.

14.---You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

15.---One of your kids was born on a pool table.

16.---You need one more hole punched in your cards to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

17.---You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

18.---You think "loaded dishwasher" means your wife is drunk.

19.---Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  11:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
You think "loaded dishwasher" means your wife is drunk.
Classic.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000