Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  12:57:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As I sit writing this message, I am looking out over the beautiful blue Hawaiian waters at the sun slowly setting. Wish you all were here. I was just curious as to where everyone elses summer vacations will take them?

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  12:58:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it will take me back home for a week...... what a vacation they give us. atleast summerfest is over the break.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  2:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

it will take me back home for a week...... what a vacation they give us. atleast summerfest is over the break.

Yeah, ditto, but at least I'll have all of next fall and summer to do shit. P.S. Summerfest is a 2 week festival of music in Milwaukee, it's usually pretty cool. A few cool bands usually play on free stages.

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  5:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm going to long beach island in new jersey on the 27th through the 3rd. it's great. me and a friend go down there every year. it's got the ocean like 200 feet away, sweet mini golf palces, a 24 hour wings place (next to a mini golf place) and all kinds of god stuff. i bring a guitar and he brings his drum machine. plus now we have an übercube. frankly, i can't wait. i'll probably pick up some chicks.
i'll put them back down, of course.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My summer vacation was the trip to Cali. I'd never been there. And it was fun. I might make another less large trip before the summer's over tho...who knows? Since I'm a working man, I don't have to worry about school. It's the boss I have to deal with.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  8:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In a little over a week, I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.......then I'm gonna visit my dad in San Francisco for 2 weeks in August.......wow.....that's a lot of prepositional phrases...

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
As I sit writing this message, I am looking out over the beautiful blue Hawaiian waters at the sun slowly setting. Wish you all were here. I was just curious as to where everyone elses summer vacations will take them?

You suck!! LOL! just kidding, I'm jealous... Sounds wonderful!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  01:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.

You suck, I'm jealous. I would LOVE to go to Yosemite...Maybe on my next trip out that way....

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  6:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On no, my friend.......you have it backwards......You suck because I get to go to Yosemite and you don't.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  1:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

In a little over a week, I'm going to Yosemite for 5 days.......then I'm gonna visit my dad in San Francisco for 2 weeks in August.......wow.....that's a lot of prepositional phrases...

When is this? Soon right? Well, have fun Patrick.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Which one...hehe......actually, I leave for Yosemite on Sunday and I get back on Friday.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah, you lucky bastard. What's the weather like there now? Hot or just kinda mild?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here? In southern California?.......not too hot wich is surprising. It hasn't reach triple digits for a while. Like last night, swimming at night and freezing......doesn't make any sense.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, where you're going.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How the fuck should I know?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  5:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ouch. I just thought that if you're doing any outdoor activities, then you might have planned your wardrobe accordingly.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  5:54:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.......with my experiences there......it can get very hot......whereas the water is freezing cold, since it's essentially melted snow. The first TIMe I jumped into a small pond where a waterfall was (Bridalveil Falls), the water was so cold, that I almost gasped for breath underwater.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  6:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I almost gasped for breath underwater.

Probably a good thing you didn't do that.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  7:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess we'll never know.......

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  2:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to have a pool. This pool was never above 80 degrees. One year, on the first day we were able to swim in it, I jumped in. The water was 62 degrees. I gasped and got oot of there quick. That's the coldest I've ever been in. So YOU! sir, are a tough man.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  8:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......I'm betting the water was in the low 40s.....and I'm gonna do it again next week!!!! Woohoo!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000