Posted - 06/12/2002 :  4:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
800 degrees.

No, really, this is nice weather.

IN HELL!

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  4:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Genome where ya from? It wouldn't start with an M would it?

I think I may be one of them, aren't I...

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  7:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was 94 here today.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  7:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, until you guys have lived in Indio, CA... don't even open your mouths!!!! Hottest it ever got while I lived ther was 128 degrees! I remember riding my bike that day and the wind blowing in my face was sooo hot that it hurt.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
sooo hot that it hurt.

So how do you get to this place????

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  8:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
so how do u get to this place???
well i doubt me boat could reach it.

personally i like to have weather arounf 20. that is the best TIMe for me. i hate wearin' coats. jay tried to give me one once......

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  9:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The weather in the valley hasn't been too bad lately, but I'm sure it'll go into triple digits soon. One day I got into the car and the temperature gauge said 108! The only words that were able to escape my mouth were "Holy shit".

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  8:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
screw you all!! ihave to work inside a non-airconditioned warehouse for 8 hours everyday, and all that great 90+ degree heat gets trapped inside it. don't start on heat to me!!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  8:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What can one do in a warehouse for 8 hours a day?

Hmmmm...sounds illegal. Count me in.

Seriously tho, I feel for you man, that's some hardcore heat. Not like the heat in DC, tho. Amateur.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  8:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually it's just a simple fisher auto parts job, i fill auto parts orders. also there's a shitload of pychos there that do random shit, like hit the back of your legs with brake lines, for the fun of it! besides i live in virginia, so i'm close to ya. oh and i really like your new signature too, kick ass!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  8:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I had to adjust the signature image...before I didn't have God touching TIM's head. God was just kind of pointing at TIM. Actually, God was pointing at Tim's package, so that's what I had to adjust. Now it looks like TIM's being chosen. And we all know that's obvious.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  10:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clever sig genome. I like it!!!

Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  01:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In Oregon it was finally 80 today!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i hate summer. i love winter.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Genome said:
quote:
Not like the heat in DC, tho. Amateur.

Wuchu talkin' 'bout Genome?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, God was pointing at Tim's package

Uh oh.......looks like that topic is coming back!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
groan!!!!

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just pass over the mention I made about the hand of God. I didn't intend to start another topic #74.

quote:
Wuchu talkin' 'bout Genome?

I'm just talkin' bout the heat...It's a bad motha....

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i know what u mean

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shut yo mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u wanna start somthin' foo?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  07:56:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Genome said:
quote:
Not like the heat in DC, tho. Amateur.

I was curious what you meant by this since I am from DC.

I'M JUS TALKIN' BOUT DC!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm.. Well, I just meant that the heat in DC seems hotter than lots of other places that claim to be hot...like Indio, CA or well, that's it...just hot.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just curious, have you been here before or do you live here now? You speak the truth my brother!!! Summer in DC is sweltering cesspool of sweaty humanity. UGGGHHHH

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah. But I'd say it's a sweltering cesspool of sweaty humidity instead....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same thing in DC!!! ROTFLMAO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if it makes you feel any better its so hot and humid here the air is blue. The nice thing is the air is perfect for a huge lightning storm which I can see brewing over the lake. I love thunder & lightning storms. From here in East TIMor you can see the bolts cracking down over the lake as they approach from the west. Better at night but its daylight on this side of the globe.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everyone everywhere thinks it's hotter there than everywhere else. (except the places it's obviously not). I would like to say that I think MS is the hottest place. With the humidity and all. I will agree that DC and that area have it about as bad...but I'd still say that we take the edge. If not, then explain to me why the government is using us (and Arkansas, Louisiana and ...maybe Alabama) to test their new heat warning system. Because we're the worst. (And, you might contend, the least equipped to disagree with them implementing that here...well, ok. Lots of people here are stupid.) But that's right. My state and three others are going to used to test the new heat warning system. Notice they didn't choose...say...Arizona or California, or Virginia...

hehe...I know I know, it's hot everywhere...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  02:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MN is on a weather roller coaster right now...
Friday-50 and rainy
saturday-95 and sunny
Sunday-85 and foggy
Monday-65 and tornadoey/rainy/floody

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
[img]http://spacefemsplanet.com/3dblobs/blobabstract3.gif" width="90" height="98" border="0" alt="Adopt your own useless blob!">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  06:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the world we have created!!!! Thank you disappearing rain forests, global warming, depleted ozone, etc etc etc. We only have ourselves to blame. Oh yes, and Canada.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  11:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I can't believe that the president's official stance on global warming is there is not enough conclusive evidence to deem it a problem! Actually I guess I can believe it from this administration..

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  12:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
His offices are air conditioned. "Problem? What problem? It feels pretty kewl to me."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  01:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the other day it was so humid. my nuts stuck to everything they touched.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  03:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
An oldie but a goodie:

NUTS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  1:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha.
awesome.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  5:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, when I went home to my parents house in Indio last week the heat was insane. When I had lived there I'd gotten used to it, but living by the coast had deconditioned me. It was only about 110 degrees (which believe it or not isnt that bad for Indio) but I couldnt take very much of it. Every day I tried laying (or lying?) out by the pool but I would just roast away and I could only take about 15-20 mins until it was unbarable. I did end up with a nice tan though after the burn went away. :-)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  11:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhhhhhh.......nothing like raising the risk of skin cancer to brighten your day.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  2:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Raising my risk of lung cancer sure would make me feel better...mmmmmmmmmmmm

-what-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000