Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Where is this parking space?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  2:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  3:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice...

Check this pic out... http://zzz.com.ru - scroll down to the fighter jet pics

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  10:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Interesting, but what was Silky's post all about? I didn't see anything but his sig image.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  11:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, You really don't want to see it. Silky is being a very naughty boy!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  12:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know what you're talking about :)

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  12:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  08:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just checked out that ZZZ online site, that's one hell of a pogo stick.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay, today I can see Silky's post. I think Liz was right. I didn't need to see it at all.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  4:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
iiiinteresting,

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  11:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I ever see an animated parking sign I'd have to... uh.... well I guess I don't know quite what I'd do... that just ain't how things work...

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  4:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
that just ain't how things work...

You got that right Patrick. Silky is having lucid dreams.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  5:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of which... I had my first ever lucid dream a couple days ago. Something just didn't seem right about what was going on, so I decided to test to see if things were real. Someone was standing in front of me so I took a shot at there face. My hand went right through them. So then I realized it was a dream and went flying for a couple seconds before I woke up. Lucid dreams are really intense. There's a plant that you can eat/smoke before you sleep to help the dreaming process called calea. Never tried it myself, but my friends who have say it really does work.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  09:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patrick, I would say the recurring lucid dream I have about once a year is that I am getting up for work and all the usual stuff, shower, etc. Then I wake up and look at the clock and jump out of bed and yell " Oh FUCK!" Then I'm late for work and the whole day is basically screwed by waking up that way. Good thing it only happens about once a year. That's probably why I don't sleep very well. I wake up all freaking night long and look at the clock. Even on my vacation I can't sleep in. I woke up at 5 am this morning, bummer!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  1:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u know guys i was thinkin'., which is somthin' i do bein' Catn and all. we couldn't use that parkin' space unless we had on of those little tickets that we sitck on our cars.

side note: my dad broke his foot be fallin' off a two story ladder. mom's first words were should we take the aluminum sidin' back? not a r u alright honey. funny as hell. (not the fall. mom's first werds to the situation)

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  1:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
u know guys i was thinkin'., which is somthin' i do bein' Catn and all. we couldn't use that parkin' space unless we had on of those little tickets that we sitck on our cars.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh Captain!!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  1:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
any TIMe liz. but it's true though. and those people talk aboot it not being fair to be handicapt!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  2:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
and those people talk aboot it not being fair to be handicapt!!!!!

AAAHHHHH! You are very funny!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u know afte i've studied that sign it dosn't look like that guy is enjoyin' it. he keeps tiltin' his head back for some reason

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  7:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya know, teeth might be an issue.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
yeah i know teeth might be an issue
oh god liz don't even say that!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it has more to do with flatulence. Look at that big gas bubble coming out of his ass.....or is he sitting on a bean-bag chair?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha ha that was funny. mebey it's a pool or a bowl. or a cup.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  9:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
oh god liz don't even say that!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard the tears are rolling down!!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i'm laughing so hard the tears are rollin' down
yeah that happend to me when fluffy stated
quote:
look at that big gas bubble commin' out of his ass.....or is he sittin' on a bean bag chair

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, if you'll kindly take note of the angle of entrance of the penis to the mouth, then you'll have to note that the teeth WOULD be an issue, and therefore, after a few minutes, all he'd have is a bloody nub.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  05:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe she has no teeth. Do you see teeth? Not me.

(That's not funny, that's sick!!!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  9:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So sick that it's.....funny?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
So sick that it's.....funny?

That's Silky for ya! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Silky.....he'll enjoy this. I was watching FOX and they were advertising for King of the Hill...when it showed Hank in a hardware store holding a hoe and said "What do you think, Peg? Does this have Hank Hill written all over it?" and Peggy replies "What is it with men and their hoes?"..............shut up! I thought it was funny.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very funny Patrick!! LOL! I'm so happy to see you posting! I've missed ya!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well......it's good to be back! But My only real chance to post here now is when I'm at work. But I'm looking at my schedule and I'll be working here quite a bit more often in July.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2002 :  10:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very kewl! I'll be looking for ya.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  12:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw the Hills made a guest appearance on the Simpsons the other night. It was the one where Bart joins the football team and Homer becomes the coach. The Hills were sitting in the bleachers at one of the games. Made a comment about was it worth driving 2000 miles for the game. Could it be another clue to the location of Springfield?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  12:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they have made enough trips to other places that u could figure out where they are probably.

they live in the northern part of america obviously, cuz they have all four seasons.

o if i were more awake i could name off a bunch of places they visited. i recall one episode actually where they had a map of the us and had X's across all the states they were baned from, and had only two left unmarked... cnat remember them though... anyone?

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  12:28:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, did anyone catch south park this week, they had a nice tribute to simpsons... kind of... butters was tying to think up some ideas to cause problems, but he could only think up ideas that were on the simpsons... so he freaks out and see's everything in simpsons like world. good stuff.... fuckin hilarious show by the way.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  12:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey St Jude, we had a topic that covered the location of Springfield. I thought you were there, but I went and checked and sure enuf you weren't. Here is a link if you want to see what we deduced and see if it can help you nail it down.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1403

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  03:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For more info than necessary on the location of Springfield go here...
http://www.snpp.com/guides/springfield.list.html

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2002 :  6:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy crap.......now THOSE people have way too much TIMe on their hands!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just looked at that site...yes they DEFINATELY have too much time on their hands. That's unbelievable.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeez! It's like the Simpsons is their religion!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd almost be willing to say that about you, Patrick.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh.....I would never take it to that level! I've just watched the show continuosly for 12 years......so obviously some things get stuck in my head. But it sounds that these people must take notes during the show, have scripts, or (most likely) have every episode on tape and watch them over and over until they can recite entire episodes verbatim.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

they can recite entire episodes verbatim.

quote:
I'd almost be willing to say that about you, Patrick.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  4:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw......I'm only at like 2/3 an episode. I'm not that good. But practice, practice!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  9:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If watching the Simpsons was practice for something....

give me that job.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  9:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too late.....it's already been taken.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  9:38:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll take the graveyard shift...?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2002 :  9:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry.....it's a full-TIMe job.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  01:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Volunteer?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2002 :  3:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw.......the Simpsons make sooooo much money that they're practically giving it away......so no volunteer work.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  10:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Speaking of Silky.....he'll enjoy this. I was watching FOX and they were advertising for King of the Hill...when it showed Hank in a hardware store holding a hoe and said "What do you think, Peg? Does this have Hank Hill written all over it?" and Peggy replies "What is it with men and their hoes?"..............shut up! I thought it was funny.

Excellent. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000