Story Tellers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aguitarwithakid
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2002 :  5:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I downlouded the vh1 Story Tellers vedio with Dave and Tim. Trippin Billies was awsome. Tim gets this solow were he goes wild on the guitar. Will what my Question is, were can i find the cd for Story Tellers because ive heard there is one. Another thing there is a 1999 show that dave and tim did that is supposed to be better than l@l? What is the full date for this show so i can downloud it.

Thanks,
aguitarwithakid

P.S. know the full tab for tims part in l@l, satalite?

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  02:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only show I can think of that is better than Luther is 2.5.99. It's great, sound quality and songs. But lately I've been having a hard time getting songs off of Kazaa from this show. (I have half of the show itself, but i'm missing 8 songs) There hard to find, but I bet someone here would let you do trade for it.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  02:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
were can i find the cd for Story Tellers because ive heard there is one

The only Vh1 Story Tellers cd I've seen is a collection of a bunch of singers that get on the show (Dave and Tim playing "Crash") But I wish there was one.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  1:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what you're asking for.... If you mean just any copy of Storytellers (audio) then there are many people who have that, and I'm sure you could get a B&P. That's simple. If you're looking to buy it...well, that would be illegal.

And Hispanic Teen Guitarist, you're trying to download 2.5.99? That whole show is awesome. I hope for your sake you get it.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  12:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it's hard as hell to find Genome, i've been looking for 2 weeks straight whenever I post, but no luck. And when I do get them, the downloading speed takes FOREVER. Oh well, I can make 2 discs from what I have of the show.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  01:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like I said HispanicTeenGuitarist, B&P!, Man. I know you can get it that way. Maybe you just haven't barked up the right tree yet. I think I even remember someone talking about this show before. Let me see if I can find that...

Well, anyway... Maybe I'm imagining things. Maybe it was another board. Anywho, just find someone to B&P it for you. Trust me, you can get any show you want that way.

Go to Top of Page

aguitarwithakid
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  01:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the advice
ill be sure to downloud it.

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  05:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It sounds like you may be confused on what B&P is (Burn and Postage), and a lot of people have the whole shows in digital quality (ie not mp3 or another lossy source). I'm getting some copies in the mail soon too, but start checking out music trading boards like phishhook.com or my favorite: www.etree.com, which sometimes offers digital quality downloads (shn files). The shows aren't supposed to be traded on Kazaa or other mp3 networks but lots of people do it anyway, so that means you're not getting a high quality audio source and it's probably been traded like that a ton so they've lost quality many times (and if you appreciate music you probably would want to have good quality). You'll be able to get the whole shows on CD, digital quality with those other trading communities... Happy trading, I hope you enjoy.
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  09:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, B&P stands for "Blanks and Postage." Not that it matters..

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2002 :  01:24:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Genome, that was me asking for 2.5.99, unfortunetly, I was unable to make it to the post office in time, and still never got a chance to mail out the blanks. I ended up using then to burn the songs of the show I did have just to have a partiall show. I was supposed to have a deal with MBS. Where ever the heck he is, but we just forgot about it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000