God of Acoustic Guitar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo66
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:15:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo66's Homepage  Send solo66 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love timmy.. i watched him and dave on storytellers yesterday and the day before that.. he is a god of guitar and the love of my life..

Hannah Dandurand

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TIM...but you're new...so it can slide..he he.

take care of Cleo

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  12:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, Kaleigh....you invited all your friends over to watch storytellers and then talked them into joining, huh?

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  03:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not exactly, Hannah told me it was on and then I watched it after her, she got me into Dave (her and my brother, I used to hate him) then my brother introduced me (and I think her too) to TIM, then today I told her that there are lots of cool people here and she should check it out. Got a problem punk...you wanna fight...is it go TIMe?? j/j

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  03:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and Hannah he's not only the god of acoustic...

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  4:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD Hannah/solo66! Great to have you here. Kaleigh is right, TR is just plain the God of Guitar, and Kaleigh, thanx for spreading the word and good vibes about TR. It is greatly appreciated.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome aboard, i have a belief that in the multitude of musician gods, that Tim sits high above all in mount olympia seated next to victor wooten and jimi hendrix, and (input really good musician's here) etc... but Tim's like the supreme zeus figure!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
VWF, that was awesome how you left it open for others to insert their favorite with your list of faves. Good thinking. KUDOS to you!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

solo66
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  9:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo66's Homepage  Send solo66 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, the story is, KaLeigh's brother got me into TIMMY and we together got her into DAVE AND TIMMY.. and that's the story.. short and sweet. this place rocks!! things travel fast!! this is my new home now. i'm moving in.. as far as favs. go.. TIMMY AND DAVE of course, Jimi Hendrix definatly, Jimmy Page, Paco de Lucia, Joe Riggs ;), eddie paul henry (that's for you KaLeigh), TooL (bigg bigg fan!), counting crows, and my skeleton that no one knows about (elton john!)

Hannah Dandurand
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  10:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its not a skeleton if you tell people, he he...oh and Fluffy...no prob. I enjoy spreading TIM news, thanks for mentioning Eddie, Hannah, you know I appreciate it..

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  11:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Hannah, I have to say that is a skeleton in my closet as well. I just made a 2 CD compilation of my fave Elton John songs for when I am traveling. I think I would be more embarressed by the Counting Crows. Just my personal tastes, I do not share a love for the Counting Crows. That doesn't make them bad, just means I don't like them. To each his(or her)own.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  09:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i like counting crows.
the band is good too.

get in the car, little girl.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  4:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Dan, I have never counted crows, but I will have to give it a try sometime. Could be fun on long trips. Rew taught me a traveling game of counting cows. Driver counts the cows on his side of the car and passenger counts the cows on his side of the car. When either one notices a cemetery on the opposite side of the car, that person shouts "Bury your cows" and you have to start over with counting cows on your side of the car.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  4:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly which part of that description is a "game" and how does one win said game?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2002 :  9:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At the end of your trip the person with the most cows wins.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  12:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cows will destroy us all.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  3:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you have seen those mutant killer cows as well?

I knew I couldn't be the only one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  9:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got a good car game for long trips. It's called the alphabet game. Basically what you do is look for a word that begins with "A", point it out to the other people playing the game, then you move on to the next letter. The worst part of this is that once a specific word is called, no one else is allowed to use that word. Each person has to find each letter themselves. e.g......Joe and Bob are playing....Joe calls out Alabama. Joe moves to B.....while Bob is still looking for another A word. The game becomes more exciting as more people play. And when you get to X, you'll be glad when companies spell things wrong like Xpress.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:30:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate that game! I always used to play against my sister, who has the sharpest eyes in the world. She'd be on like M by the time I was on D.
It does help the time pass though.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

And when you get to X, you'll be glad when companies spell things wrong like Xpress.

And it's also nice when you pass the xenon, xylaphone and xebec plant. And if you see a cactus...then you can bring up the fact that it's xeric...maybe that'll suffice.

Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2002 :  2:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my dad's company is www.xpressdesserts.com

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  10:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was always thankful for the signs that said something like "Deer Xing" or "RR Xing". I don't even know if they still have them. I think now they just use pictures. Ah, the good ole days!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  3:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or Xmas.......I never understood that one. It's not crossmas.......and if people don't like to say Christ or that he has anything to do with the holiday......then they shouldn't be celebrating Christmas in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  11:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe X has something to do with the cross? ?? A cross turned at a slight angle maybe? Who knows. Kids these days.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2002 :  09:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crosses? No.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2002 :  09:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
giftmas. i celebrate giftmas. no christ. no church. no god. just gifts. for everyone. especially me.

actually that's untrue. i play guitar for my church. yeah. i know. hypocrite. so shut yer mouth.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2002 :  8:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

yeah. i know. hypocrite. so shut yer mouth.

......so shouldn't you actually shut your mouth?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000