New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  11:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen this poor excuse for a movie/sequel. I caught it at theathers a day after it came out (I almost walked out, only hoping to catch a glimpse of some more action) Then I just saw a glimpse of it on cable tv, when Grant's sleeping in the plane, and he turns his head to see the raptor which says his name....ppplllleeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee. The movie sucks,

I'D RATHER WATCH DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  12:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That movie is still probably better than The Sixth Day and Charlie's Angels

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  12:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That movie is still probably better than The Sixth Day and Charlie's Angels

---------------

Word

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  1:24:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh come on now... the Sixth Day wasn't too bad. Charlie's Angels on the other hand. Not even Cameron Diaz shaking her ass in her underwear could save that one.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  2:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen the Sixth Day, I just assume any new movie w/ Schwartzenegar to be crap... "JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!!"

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  10:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My biggest problem with JP3 is that they killed off the T-rex in the first 5 minuets of the movie! Speilberg even said that the T-rex was the star of the movies almost as much as any of the actors, and they fucking killed it off in the first scene in an effort to scare us with the new megasaurace.

Anyway I think JP3 was worth seeing just for the cool Dinasaur effects, I used to be a Dinasaur nut when I was like 5 so all the Jurassic Park movies kinda tickle some childhood nerve that makes me happy.

Yeah what the hell is up with Arnold, he's been making almost as bad a career choices as Travolta. Hopefully T3 will put him back on track, maybe he'll make another True Lies someday, that'd be tits.

Isaac
----------------------------------------

"The dark side I sense in you"
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know it must be horrible when you'd rather watch Dude Wheres My Car.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  7:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, your right.....I take that back, ahem*

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  7:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I liked The 6th Day. Afterward, we had an interesting discussion about the implications of cloning.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  8:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What are your thoughts on cloning?

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  1:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to hear them too, i'm always intrested in hearing peoples diffrent views. My dad hates the fact that people are trying to play God.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  5:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, I think someone is waiting for an answer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  6:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I work at a biotech firm that specializes in DNA analyzing/replication devices.

I don't think we should clone a human, but this research is what is going to give us the cure for almost every disease and illness.

---------------

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  8:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's kewl that we would be able to use stem cells to regrow body parts so, for example, an amputee would get his/her arm back. But I think that's as far as it should go. I can't see any real positive aspects to cloning a human. If you were to argue that you can build an army or work force of clones....well......they are still people, original copies or not. It'll just overpopulate the planet some more.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  02:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think it's kewl that we would be able to use stem cells to regrow body parts so, for example, an amputee would get his/her arm back. But I think that's as far as it should go. I can't see any real positive aspects to cloning a human. If you were to argue that you can build an army or work force of clones....well......they are still people, original copies or not. It'll just overpopulate the planet some more.

Whoah, grow back a body part, that's kinda neat, yet strangnley disturbing...

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  08:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So could we pregrow genetically enhanced body parts?

Cause if so, then we'd probably have a bunch of John Holmes's walking around, and it would kill our species, cause the ladies wouldn't have sex with us...

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  1:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stem cell research is very cool stuff. It goes beyond amputees of course... it has the realistic potential to cure pretty much every known terminal and non-terminal illness out there... cancer, parkinsons disease, huntingtons, brain damage, spinal chord damage etc... It will definitely revolutionize the field of medicine if the necessary research is done.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000