i have returned............
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHOT DERE ME LADS!!!!1 ye capt has returned. well i better get started readin' these here posts eh?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man, we returned on the same day...hmmmmmm.....I shouldn't have mentioned that.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GET YE DAMN BOAT OOT OF ME FRIGGIN' DOCK!!!! ha ha just kiddin'. weird about that

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  7:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Capt, and MBS.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  7:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes Capt. Mike!!!!! I missed ya, aye i did! Batten down de hatches! Blow em over, we're sailin home, aye we are! Aye i love the sea spray, aye! THree cheers for de cap'n!!! Hip hip Horrah! Hip Hip Horrah! Hip Hip Horrah!

So how'd you like the Rock Hall today, Mike? I found it pretty groovy, save for the fact that they sohuld just re-name the damn place the John Lennon museam! Everywhere, John this! Replace Pnik Floyd with John's bed!?!?!?! SHIT!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  8:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you talking about the R'n'R Hall of Fame? They still have the Lenon exhibit up? It was super cool to see the original sheets that the lyrics to some of the Beatles songs were written on, by the hand of John Lennon.
-J

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  9:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh captain, my captain...welcome ye back!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Up on your desks everyone!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I returned today too. From my trip that ... well, I hadn't posted since I got back. But I guess that's not that important. I'll get up on my desk now.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  08:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isn't the view nice from up there? Glad you made it back safely and you are back amongst friends. Hope to see you again soon. Thanx for taking the trip, it meant alot. Sorry you couldn't make it to any other shows. Looking forward to future rendezvous'.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  12:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes!! fluffy caught my dead poets society/walt whitman reference! 10 cool points for fluffy!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  4:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, the Lennon thing is still up! It was cool to see the original lyrics. But still, it's like, " Jerry Garcia......Lennon......blah.....Lennon...everywhere.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  5:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I loved it... the only thing I didn't like when I went was that they wouldn't let you take pictures or video inside. Those bastards.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  5:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, but where John's bed is used to be the pink floyd exhibit. It was so SWEET!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats the 18th letter of the pirate alphabet?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

A pirate walks into a bar with the wheel of his boat attatched to his dick. The bartender after a while finaly says "ok, i gotta know, whats with the wheel???" and the captain replies "AR, I DUNNO, BUT ITS DRIVIN ME NUTS!!!!"

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahahahhaha....hahahaha...hahahah...ha...h...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in teh best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the rock hall was cool but i hate gooin' w/ me school. i'd rather goo alone and not be so friggin' rushed. nice pirate joke dere

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
same here. Although i had Kimmel in my group! How cool is Kimmel? It was awesome!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lisa Kimmel forever!!!!!1

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahaha! She is one of the best teachers i've ever had.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
" NO NO DERE WERE NO HAMBURGS JURING THE 6O', NO HAMBURGS JURING THE 70'S BLAH BLAH........ROOT BERE."

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bere? It's accually Rut-beer. That's how she says it.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well how should i kno???

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never said you SHOULD> I was jsut informing. But you should know that beer is not spelled..." Bere." that one is just obvious.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  02:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pirates don't drink beer, the drink grog or ale. So we shouldn't be suprised that a pirate cannot spell beer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Mon Capeetahn

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  08:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I figured pirates to be the rum type.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  4:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we were accually refering to one of our teachers. She says " Juring" adn " Rut Beer" and " Hamburg."

Jay
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  4:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why, where is the teacher from?

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  8:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
she be from me schooning school. arrr we pirates be the rum drinkin' type me lads. yo ho ho an' a bottle o' rum

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000