Tour now OVER..........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  10:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....TIMe for a little rest, relaxation and laundry. Yesterday was spent driving home to Santa Fe from Flagstaff and we were greeted by the most beautiful sunset I have seen in ages. I go pictures. It was like the sun setting on the ChaosView Tour and we took it as a wonderful omen. Sun began setting just as we began driving into TR's yard. Diane said it was the most beautiful sunset she had seen in a while. Their next door neighbors were out on their roof with friends watching it. It was quite beautiful. We were greeted by Eura and Diane and the zoo that TR's home has become. Seal and Nestle and new additions Princess and Coco and 3 brand new kittens(anyone need a kitten)and 1 or 2 new cats. Don't forget the horses. It is really a pet friendly enviroment. TR is excited to get to work on new material and start programming parts for some of his past catalog. Can't wait to see what the fall brings us. Thanx to all who turned out for the shows. I think anyone in attendance can attest to the joy TR's electric stuff is bringing to him. It is written all over his face and thoroughly ingrained in his perfomances. AS those who got to see some of these shows and have seen him before he was talking alot more this tour than ever before. HOB show excepted, he was so pressed for TIMe. It must be pretty hard to almost cut your set in half. I talked to Kevin about it and seemed to not notice it to much. For Rew and I who had already seen the show a number of TIMes it seemed a little disjointed and rushed. It was still a great show. According to Kevin, without benefit of the prior shows it seemed fine. Kevin can tell you more about his impressions. Thanx again for all the love and support and encouragement, you fans truly are THE BEST of THE BEST!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  11:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good to have ya back

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  11:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, I'm still in shock about the show! It's very difficult for me to articulate just how amazing the show was at the HOB. It doesn't matter to me that the show was cut short. TR had no control over that. He made up for it by leaps and bounds with the TIMe constraint. I was sooo impressed how fast he changed guitars and moods. And to hear Tim sing was the best! I don't think anyone else could pull that off like Tim did! Many thanks to you guys! I'm ready for the fall tour.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  1:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
man, i can't wait for the fall tour! will he be touring the east coast so i might be able to see him?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy. nice to have u back.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the prospect of new material and revamped old material is definatly worth me trecking to see him this tour. im there, man :)

good to see you fluffy, i need to stay in touch more often :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

CONFUSION!
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MIND CONTROL!
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
CURRSES!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  7:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I could imagine me sititng there with my papa, and tim starts singing Indoctinate, or whatever the song is. THat would be sweet/sucky for me.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OBSERVATION

MIND CONTROL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LEFT NUT

Since i dont get it i might as well say something anyway.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE
ASSIMILATE

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That song was out of this world! I love those shades TR had on!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i get it now.

dammit.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  6:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Finally got it like I wanted it.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still don't get it. THats just cause i'm stupid.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aye don't get it either

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  7:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't get it either. Not AYE don't.....I don't.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  03:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One of TR's new alien propaganda songs. I think that song is the title song for the tour. I am pretty sure that was is called ChaosView.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  8:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BALLS BALLS BALLS. aye love sayin' that

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heck yeah, that song was awesome, If you look at my pics of the coach house show, there is one of Tim wearing those glasses and taping his chest with his hand, he would do that during the song right before screaming MIND CONTROL!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, you should assimilate your "what" into "Wat". Remember our discussion in front of the HOB? That was pretty funny.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I'd love to see pics of that sunset.

As far as the sets go, I definetely noticed it after seeing the two full shows, but that still doesnt take away from the awesomeness of the HOB show. For those of you who weren't there, just wait until you hear this new song that TR closed with that night. It ROCKS to the MAX! Tim was jumping up and down rocking out while playing it while the crowd was watching with their jaws on the floor. Liz got a soundboard recording so I'm sure we'll all be hearing it soon.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can NOT wait.

Seriously. Give it to me now.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2002 :  4:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy I would love to see the pics of the sunset too!

As for the dat tape, I am hoping Jon will have a few minutes to give me a hand with the conversion. I have the program but there is a bit of a problem with the installation. I might give Black Lotust a call for his computer expertise. Both of them are so busy, I don't want to bother them. It will get done! I promise....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000