New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  12:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was working on a school project all this weekend in band class. it was a composition for our concert band to play. i spent aboot 10 hours on it, plugging in notes into finale for sooo long. anyway i was working on that and listening to tim's ID stuff. it was so cool, after that electric stuff was playing i was zoomin' thru the project. it was like all of a sudden i was connected to the computer and i was figuring out all these shortcuts and stuff to do it quicker. it's like it gave me the inspiration to work harder, i don't know why, it was just weird...

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  12:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ID rocks! I like listening to it when I'm driving. I told Fluffy I felt empowered driving on the DC Beltway diggin on it.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  1:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wait until you hear Tim's new electric music!! It will blow you away!!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2002 :  1:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does he improvise with the electric stuff live too? i can def. see tim saying how powerful the electric stuff is, it's a real kick in the balls! and finally the server is working again, i still got aboot 5 more songs on ID that i haven't gotten yet though =(

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000