Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 LizK, I have to apologize.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  02:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For so long I've had this copy of 5.11.01 on my desk, and I just always thought "I've listened to that, long ago, when I got it." So tonight, while I couldn't remember anything from it, I got it out and am listening to it now. So I've decided that I didn't listen to it before...

It's great. Good work on the taping and setlists and coverart. Good stuff.

I'm looking forward to your taping the HOB show, if you manage to (HOB can be beyotches; I know). If you do, I'd be happy happy happy to get a copy. Ha, funny, I'm supposed to be apologizing, and I'm asking for a show you haven't even taped yet. Damn, I'm bad at this, I guess.

So will your taping the show affect where you can sit? Or will you still be able to sit on the front with us?

-what-

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  04:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You had better be up front MOSHING with us Liz! Maybe we can borrow Rew's spikes and shank any of the unruly people! Yeah, HOB may be tough getting permission, the best bet will be Tim and Fluffy saying that its cool with them.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  09:33:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I especially like the Jesus Loves The Little Children bit in one of the songs, Liz...

Not that you really had much to do with that exactly, but you get it. And maybe you can work something out to tape at HOB. Just coup and don't give them a choice.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  09:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What are you apologizing for Jason? Hey it must of been a nice treat listening to something you haven't heard before! I've said it before, but that was an all TIMe treat for me at that show! I have a feeling the HOB show is going to top it by leaps and bounds. Hopefully Fluffy will see this post and can shed some light on the situation about taping at the HOB. If he can get a sound board hookup, hopefully, maybe they can keep my little toy back there with them. Then all I need to do is set the levels and can sit where I please. Believe me, I will be right up front with everyone! Hope it works out and when the ftp is good to go again Jon can add it. Again I must thank Jon for converting that 5/11/01 show and writing the setlist for me. I'm getting very excited!
I would be very happy to make the show a B&P offer to you guys. Keep your fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  12:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jesus Loves The Little Children?

I've got one where he goes slightly into something else...maybe it's some church song, I'm not sure. I think it is Amazing Grace!, but I'm not sure.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  09:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not sure about HOB yet, have not advanced the show. You can be sure I will do what I can. May be a problem that we are opening for someone else. I will just have to wait and see what they say. I did convince them to let me have someone record the show in Boston, but it wasn't EZ. Cross your fingers and think good thoughts.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  8:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz I really like the show! It's great. And JLTLC is great. Genome, I'm sure that TIM goes into the first few bars of Amazing Grace on that same show, directly after JLTLC. Maybe that's something he does often, I don't know.

I also hope the HOB show rules! I can't wait to meet everyone. I'll be there are even some lurkers out there (that don't post) that will be at the show. Maybe they'll meet up with us too.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you going to hold up a sign that says "Message Board People" or should they just look for us at the Merch table?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't decided yet what to do. I think I will do something, tho. We'll see what it is. (Meaning all of us, including me. I haven't the foggiest idea yet).

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!!! Good one Teri!! Maybe you should hold up a sign that says "Tim Reynolds Message Board Members" when you pick up Liz at the airport.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  08:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I think we will be the most obvious bunch in the crowd! I remember something about buttons being made that say Dave's not here. It would be hilarious if we all had buttons on that said something about the TR message board or TR Task Force!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  08:49:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be in the neighborhood visiting a friend, Hope to see you all there.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  08:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Really ??? Now that is the icing on the cake Evergreen! Can't wait to see you! This is sounding better and better everyday.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  09:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen I'll email you later, I must go shopping and start packing today. I hope there is a nice big table that will be reserved for all of us at the HOB!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  10:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be visiting a friend in San Diego...WOOHOO Baja here we come. And he told me he'd drive me up to the show if I go with him to Mexico surfing. I don't surf, but it sounds like I'm getting the best end of the deal cause I love driving the coastal highway in Baja, I love to watch surfers, and I love TR music, so I win win win! Where's everyone staying..lets make it a party....A slumber party...HAHA!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  10:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz..maybe we can IM later. I won't be back home until later tonight. So if you don't see me online send me an email.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  10:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Liz..maybe we can IM later. I won't be back home until later tonight. So if you don't see me online send me an email.

Hey girl......you got mail!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  08:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz said:
quote:

I must go shopping and start packing today.

.....gonna replace that defective bathing suit?

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  3:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
.....gonna replace that defective bathing suit?

Actually I've worn it several TIMes since my unexplained bathing suit phenomena occurred. I think it was an isolated incident.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  3:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!!! Now it's a phenomena?!?!?!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  3:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was very strange it happened the same day we were discussing women's lib...... I had a good laugh about it!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  3:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It all has to do with extraterrestrial beings infiltrating the top branches of our national government with the primary mission objective of seeing Liz topless!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2002 :  4:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It all has to do with extraterrestrial beings infiltrating the top branches of our national government with the primary mission objective of seeing Liz topless!!

LOL! I probably scared them away!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2002 :  6:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.......I thought you were hot...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000