Attn all those who play guitar....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  3:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Hey, this is for only the guitarists, do any of you have mp3's or Wavs, so i can hear all the tim influenced players out there in message board land? id really like to hear what you all got. ill have some of mine done soon.
-Joe

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  5:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I put a couple up on my website. The first one is with my old band, which I hated, but we actually did alright on this song(because it was an instrumental... our singer was really bad). I'm the guitar that plays the harmonics and plays all the way through until the end.... which I think is on the right speaker. I've come a long way since then... I was just 15 when this was recorded and barely started listening to Tim.

The other song is just me. Again, I've come a long way even since this was recorded in September, and that was just pure improv anyway, but I don't really have anything more recent since I've been without a sound card for a while and now that I've got one(an Echo Mia), I'm having a pretty tough time getting it to work right(doesn't work with all programs... can't record... anybody know what I should do? I'm gonna read the manual and contact the company, but it is a bitch having an incredible card and not knowing what to do with it). So when I finally get some new stuff recorded I'll let ya know.

So they can be downloaded at http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/id22.htm

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  5:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll check those out, anyone have any more?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  9:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry bud... the only stuff I have recorded are a couple of improv practice sessions. Hardly anything worthy of note unless you are THAT interested.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  11:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i did a piece w/ a guy from my school reciently, i will see if i can get it up somewhere for u all to hear.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  11:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, improv practice session's sound good to me... send em.
-Joe

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  02:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would be able to send something......that is, if I knew what the hell I was supposed to do.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000