Who is Tim touring with ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Afronius
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  5:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Greeley Colorado and I just found out that Tim is going to be playing tonight in boulder which is an 1 1/2 hour drive. The venue said tha he is touring wsith Doug Baker. The only prob is I don't want to drive all the way down there if Tim is going to be some kind of a minimal side show, Fluffy can you help me and tell me if Tim is the main venue or is doug, and who the hell is Doug Baker?

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  5:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think TIM usually has someone opening with him for his shows. Last tour it was mainly Greg Howard. Before that at least once it was Devon. I imagine Doug Baker will play a set, then TIM will play the main gig. That is usual, anyway.

I don't think you have to worry about TIM being a minimal sideshow. I have no idea who the hell Doug Baker is. Sorry.

I've been wondering who was opening for TIM this tour. Now I guess I know.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  6:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ditto... he should be the main act. Go for it, it will be worth the drive.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  6:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It would be worth the drive for me if he was the minimal side show.

Minimal sideshows generally get, what, an hour or hour and a half set? Plus, it would be earlier, and you could just ditch Doug Baker and get back on the road earlier.

Ha. I can rationalize anything.

-What-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000