New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  4:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I have never had the chance to see Mr. Reynolds, it is a dream of mine I hope I can someday full-fill. But I am going to some Davee shows this summer and I was wondering if Tim will be on board with him as he has done in the past. I am madly in love with the music produced by both Tim and Dave and would absolutely die if I saw them together. I live in Massachusetts, will he ever come round my way?

And Sir Fluffy, could you tell Tim that a 17 year old now-guitarist, Sean Corbett, wants to say Hey!

Thanks a helluvalot Fluffy!!!

~~Sean

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  6:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'm not the one to answer this, but hey, I know a little.

Tim is touring right now on his own. DMB is touring also. They are not touring together. So without a hundred disclaimers, you can assure yourself that TIM will not be on board with Dave.

So you won't have to die when you see them together. Because they won't be together this tour.

But hey, we can hope, huh? I'm with you.

And as far as TIM coming around your way to Massachusetts, then I think that's a possibility. Not this tour, tho. This tour is <- that way from MA, sorry. Mostly in CA and CO, etc. I'm with you on this one too, cause I'm in MS, so an East coast tour would hit me, too, and then I'd be happy.

Hope that helps.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  6:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We're being neglected Jason...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  8:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD Seandmb_TIM,(did you guys catch how I did that) EnthuTIMsiast speaks the truth. I couldn't have said it better myself. There is a post in the CHAOS VIEW TOUR DATES thread about the proposed fall tour which may indeed cover your area. I would advise getting on the email list at TimReynolds.com and all new tour dates and activities pertaining to TR are posted there as soon as we have them. It will keep you in the loop about tour dates in your area and beyond. Thanx again for stopping by, hope you stick around!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  8:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Sean, here is a reprint of the other post I mentioned. Hope this helps. As for your message, I will be more than happy to pass it along to TR. Thanx for your interest and support!!

Hopefully the fall tour will cover the other areas. This tour looks to be all west coast, sorry to say. Projected tour route is CO, UT, WY, MT, WA, OR, NoCA, SoCA, and ending in Las Vegas. Although nothing beyond what I have posted is confirmed so things could change. The fall tour Tom is hoping for will take us from NM across the south to Florida and then up the east coast and then across to the Chicago area. Again, it is all speculation at this time, but that is the plan as it stands now. So hopefully by the end of the year we will have hit all areas. The east coast must be feeling pretty ignored about now. Sorry about that. It is unintentional. It is just the nature of the business. We gotta go where we can book the shows. Certain parts of the country prefer to have the show in the fall as opposed to the spring. Better turnouts. Be patient, we will hitting lots of places we haven't been in a while in the fall.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  8:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
As for your message, I will be more than happy to pass it along to TR. Thanx for your interest and support!!

Sorry... I just couldn't lay off it .

Main Entry: pa·tron·ize
Pronunciation: 'pA-tr&-"nIz, 'pa-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -ized; -iz·ing
Date: 1589
1 : to act as patron of : provide aid or support for
2 : to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly
3 : to be a frequent or regular customer or client of
- pa·tron·i·za·tion /"pA-tr&-n&-'zA-sh&n, pa-/ noun
- pa·tron·iz·ing·ly /'pA-tr&-"nI-zi[ng]-lE, 'pa-/ adverb

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  8:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry... I just couldn't lay off it .

Main Entry: pa·tron·ize
Pronunciation: 'pA-tr&-"nIz, 'pa-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -ized; -iz·ing
Date: 1589
1 : to act as patron of : provide aid or support for
2 : to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly
3 : to be a frequent or regular customer or client of
- pa·tron·i·za·tion /"pA-tr&-n&-'zA-sh&n, pa-/ noun
- pa·tron·iz·ing·ly /'pA-tr&-"nI-zi[ng]-lE, 'pa-/ adverb

MWAHHHahhhahha. That's the funniest thing I've seen since I saw the last thing I saw that was funny.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  10:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are dave and tim still friendly?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  11:33:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes they are! Just because friends haven't talked to each other in a while, doesn't mean they don't like each other. This whole rumor going around that Dave and Tim hate each other is completely false. Tim has just broken away with DMB to do his own thing.

Sorry SeanDMB_Tim, but I just needed to vent because there are sooo many people who "know" that they hate each other, and that's just stupid.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  01:00:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

are dave and tim still friendly?

You mean, to each other? Cause I can assure you that Tim's friendly. I haven't met Dave personally, but I imagine he's pretty friendly himself..

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  01:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR Task force in action I see!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  09:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You bettah rec-o-jenize, beeyoch!

-What-
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  7:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no, i mean are they still friends. Not that icare all that much, just wondering. Im not one of those who only like Tim on Luther College....i have like 6 cds of his...solo ones. I am just huge fans of both, can't really help but be a fan of GOOD music, you al know what i mean. Anywho, i meant i just wondered if they in fact do hate eachother, i was hoping for a fluffy response, a truely respectable one....a realiable source who could even ask Tim himself....hint hint

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000